Open today: 08:00 - 23:30

from US$149,00
from US$149,00
from US$125,00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021

My husband and I were in Fairbanks on our honeymoon and we absolutely loved doing this! Definitely our favorite thing we did while there. Already planning on coming back!

1  Thank ashleycE1053VY
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Wonderful experience and highly recommend! David was our guide. He was very communicative about our pick up time, and was prompt. SUV was very clean and comfortable.

Not sure if it was because it was during the week or because of COVID, but my mom & I were the only ones on the tour (which was very nice!). I think he was concerned because I said she was a senior when booking the tickets (she is a spry 74 :-)

We only got to see a little of the aurora, but we did see it! It was the new moon, but a little cloudy. David was very patient in trying to find the what we did see, and he took our picture a bunch of times in front of it! Love that we did not have to depend on our camera/phone or worry about lugging around a tripod.

We are very happy with our experience and recommend.

3  Thank Melanie H
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Highlight of my trip . Out of this whole trip , this was of the BEST TOUR ever , Alaska dog sledding was one of my favorites. David pick us up and took beautiful pictures and MR.Tony has all his dog train . It’s was a great ride and minus my eyelashes were frozen. They were so nice and so sweet !!! I recommend everyone should do this tour. Believe me you will not regret anything, this is worth every penny. Thank you tour group ! This was so fun fun fun, I can’t tell you how fun this was. Book this company!!! This is a MUST TO DO !!!!!!! Love all the husky dogs.!!!!! THANK YOU !!!

2  Thank lyndavuu
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

We learned how the dogs were raised.,they were beautiful and really smart dogs.friendly also.i really don't know how their owners go hundreds of miles,racing.it is so cold.we were very comfortable on the sled.it was extremely cold,,-17, I think. My friend had a cover on her.she also took fantastic pictures.it was a great experience.

3  Thank Inga S
Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

What a fun ride for the whole family! Enjoyed a scenic sledding ride with Tony as our musher. He answers all our questions and told us the process of dog racing. Very interesting! Kids had so much fun! We all loved the fluffy Siberian huskies. They seemed loved and well fed. It’s great that Tony doesn’t want to overwork the dogs and just does 2 tours a day unlike other sledding tours that go on multiple daily. Very scenic and peaceful ride on a private trail with no others around. David was our driver and photographer. He took many beautiful pictures of our family. A must do when you’re in Fairbanks!

3  Thank AnnN1555