All reviews free breakfast was nice hot and cold offerings waffles front desk bowling alley one night cracker barrel vending machine virginia beach handicap accessible room hour coffee check in was easy stuck in traffic stay there again fresh baked cookies huge bathroom the breakfast area
Reviewed 12 June 2018

There are no "street side" rooms, so it was very quiet. The hotel and the room were clean and comfortable. The breakfast, included in the price, had hot food items, such as eggs, bacon, and waffles. The desk staff were very helpful.

Room Tip: If you stay in the summer, you may want to request a room that is not pool side (unless you want to monitor your kids in the pool).
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We really enjoyed our time at this Sleep Inn. Two stays, one week apart, and we were delighted with everything. Friendly staff, very clean common areas and rooms, comfortable beds, quiet location, nice breakfast. I really can't say enough good things. We will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Pat G, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Southpoint, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us and your wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately checking in tonight was unexpectedly unpleasant. From what I was informed I had a 6 p.m. hold on my room. It was something I didn't know about however anything can happen and I was willing to go to another hotel since there are hotels galore all around but the clerk gave me a $9 discount and said that they would go ahead and give me the room. I explained that I had left Washington DC and of course was stuck in traffic so I did end up being two hours past that time. I had hoped that that would have moved the conversation more positive but unfortunately it didn't while she was finally checking me in she couldn't let the 6pm time go. Okay I get it I get it I understand can I get my key and go up to my room? She proceeded to make some sort of issue about me ordering online. It's 2018 most everyone does their reservations online. Hopefully Sleep Inn will help Julie with a customer service skills. The room is nice I appreciate the $9 discount however I would not recommend checking in here if you're coming out of Washington DC traffic and you're tired. I've been checking into hotels since the 1990s and I've never experienced this and hope to never experience it again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank gfcm2003
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We stayed just the one night in September and would recommend Sleep Inn Southpoint. Check in was easy and staff friendly. The room was good size and clean and comfortable. It was quiet at night and we slept well. There is good shopping and restaurants not too far away. It is about a 15 minute drive to Old Town Fredericksburg. The breakfast was good with plenty of variety and all in all it was a good stay.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017

After years of driving through the night only to arrive in Virginia Beach like a couple of zombies, we decided to stay here on our way from Pittsburgh to Virginia Beach. The lobby and rooms were very clean. The pool looked clean, although we did not swim. There are several restaurants nearby. We were able to get a good night's sleep. Sleep Inn has a very nice breakfast, including waffles and pancakes. Much more than the typical continental breakfast usually offered at places. We were well-rested and able to enjoy our first day at the beach.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple