“Dinner”
Review of OTTO

OTTO
Reserve with OpenTable
OTTO is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 221 Restaurants in Brookline
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: OTTO serves gourmet, specialty pizza by the slice or whole pie. Serving discerning pizza fans in New England since 2009.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I came herewith my children. We have chosen this place as it had good reviews and we ended really disapointed. The pasta of pizza was so dry that difficult to cut. Because of this dryness we ate only the central part of our pizzas, as well as our neighours did. One ponit can be given for the local beer which was really good.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Within one block of each other, there are FOUR pizzerias in the center of a Brookline (aka Coolidge Corner) and the competition is intense. IMHO Otto’s is the best of the four and the best overall in town. They always have a half dozen types of fresh baked slices ready in minutes, a great selection of beers and friendly waitstaff and atmosphere. Theirs is the thin crust, juicy pizza seasoned with highly addictive touches. Despite my sincerest plans to only have one slice I usually scarf down two. Yum...I wonder if they’re open now ...see ya!

Eric S, Public Relations Manager at OTTO, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thanks for the kind words, Bob! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Strangers to pizza presentation in the US, we were delighted by the helpful service and the range of choices available - from pizza, pasta to craft beers. We’ll be back again, if we can.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I am all for unique spins on classic foods. This place has classic pizzas or interesting and different pizzas, along with a “build you own” option. I had the loaded baked potato pizza by the slice with bacon, potatoes, scallions, cheese, too good! I also tried the pulled pork pizza, also delicious!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Smaller restaurant and the pizza offerings were a little random in my opinion. You could order just a slice, but they heated in the microwave and then served on a paper plate.