Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$110
Hotels.comUS$110
Lol.travelUS$132
Reviews (1 323)
1 323 results
All reviews room was clean waffles would stay here again pet dogs freeway lobby rates bedding
Selected filters
5 - 10 of 1 323 reviews
Reviewed 14 March 2021

Although the staff were very friendly and the hotel seemed clean, I did not like the room I stayed in. The beds were stiff, the pillows were thin, the decor was bland, the room was freezing and musty, and the shower curtain did nothing to prevent water from leaking all over the floor. It took forever to get extra towels and there was barely anything to choose from at breakfast, nevermind the quality of the food. Overall, not the best experience.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Stephanie Shores, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2021

Thank you for the review. I am so sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay. We will take you comments under consideration as guest comfort is a top priority. Thank you again and we hope you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 30 December 2020

Overall a good experience. The night shift person I think her name was Angela was very frie dly and helpful. I observed that covid precautions was being taken. My r[m was clean and quiet. The bagged breakfast was a disappointment.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 December 2020

Great stay good staff people are friendly and welcoming when you arrive as well the location nice and quiet , super close to the casino for all gambling needs which is great spend some money win some money

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 October 2020

Well, the two side entry doors were not working and the ice machine was not working as well. Informed the front desk about these items and they said that they had notified outside maintenance for repairs. No estimated time of repair.

Room tip: easy freeway access.
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank S3182BGdavids
Stephanie Shores, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2020

So sorry for the inconvenience regarding the ice machine and exterior doors. We have received our new ice machine and is working beautifully. Our maintenance team has cleaned the exterior locks and are now working great. We hope you had an amazing time at your daughters wedding and hope you consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

This is my favorite hotel in this area. I work in Portland often and this is quickly advanced to my go-to spot after staying at other places in my budget. They actually ended up being more expensive than the La Quinta and I was easily disappointed. Big, clean, spacious rooms with amazing places for my dog to potty outside, friendly staff who really want to help you and make your stay great, honestly ive just been spoiled by La Quinta. Great pet rates, friendly faces, no tweakers running around. The staff will actually remove guests causing too much commotion. You’re wasting your time and money if you DONT stay here! Breakfast bags to go for covid! Housekeeping upon request! Best place ever!

Date of stay: August 2020