Reviews (1 216)
1 216 results
All reviews biscuits and gravy waffles room was clean hard boiled eggs would stay here again salmon creek easy access cookies great place to stay front desk staff nice stay free breakfast indoor pool pet lq dogs freeway
165 - 170 of 1 216 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was a short business trip with no warning. I booked on-line and was surprised to find a room at a good price. Aside from some small technical issues the hotel was great, clean, well organized and a pleasure to stay at.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Andrew R, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

5 out of 5 score and the comments have taken by the Hard wording staff as an award for their work Thank you.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This is one of the best hotels in its class that I have stayed at. The building is new and beautiful, and our room was clean and well appointed. The staff were friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Andrew R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Vancouver La Quinta. Hard working staff at the Hotel enjoyed the comment " This is one of the best hotel in it's class" Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon. Thanks.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Overall this is s nice place to stay and I would stay here again. The breakfast was especially nice. The scrambled eggs were nice and fluffy. The best I ever had at a hotel breakfast. One thing I would suggest is to improve the lighting in the room.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Only wish that there was a jacuzzi. After a long day of driving and another long day at the show it would have been nice to relax while the kids where in the pool. I really like the location and how friendly everyone was.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Vancouver La Quinta. We are considering to put the Jacuzzi in the near future. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Nice, clean. Good breakfast selection. Friendly staff. Pet friendly which is very handy as I travel with my dog frequently. Rooms were well maintained and very spacious. Was too busy to use gym or pool but looked nice.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Andrew R, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Vancouver La Quinta. Staff at the La Quinta appreciates your input as a reward for their hard work. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.