Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$138
BestWestern.comUS$138
Hotels.comUS$138
Expedia.comUS$138
CheapTicketsUS$138
TravelocityUS$138
Reviews (1 046)
1 046 results
All reviews vancouver mall front desk western hotels waffles room was clean great stay king suite hot tub convenient location continental breakfast would definitely stay here again easy access the breakfast area parking lot bw sauna freeway
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 1 046 reviews
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

My wife checked 3/5/21 in while I was at work and to her horror found a toilet in our room piled over flowing with diarrhea and toilet paper. The absolute least you could expect from a hotel is a clean room ESPECIALLY DURING COVID. DO NOT GO TO THIS HOTEL!!! Inna who is apparently the General Manager suggested to my wife to go to another room. She didn't ask me yet how I felt and as soon as I spoke with my wife I said no I want a refund I do not feel comfortable staying at a hotel that has such egregious cleaning habits as to miss something this foul let alone the basics. So she (the manger) refused to give my Wife Journey a refund. This hotel is absolutely disgusting in practice, cleanliness but apparently also the management ability to settle a damn $100 dollar refund.

The hotel was for my daughter birthday!!! And you ruin our trip. You're foul. I'm contacting corporate best western about this incident.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 688dustinb
Reviewed 10 February 2021

The room was disgusting. There was blood splattered on a wall, hair in the bed, the chair was completely crusted and covered in grime and filth. The staff was horrific. We left and found a different place to stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank grlw64
Reviewed 25 January 2021

This was a Last minute pick hotel. It was nice stay. We had good experience with it. The breakfast was hot and ready. Very delicious food, coffee. The staff was friendly and ready to help any time. There was no towels in the room so we had to go get it, but otherwise it was a nice stay for the price. The room was clean and big.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

Tara has been great. I've been yp several hotels and haven't come across anyone who works as diligently as she does overnight. She typically has a pleasant demeanor and seeing her work ethic is very motivating! Shes also proactive and personable with all guests!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 January 2021

We needed to stay near family after a move. This BW fit the bill, perfectly. We were pleasantly surprised they had hot breakfast (waffles though, are like “waffle muffins “) and the staff was very nice. We weren’t interested in using the pool and overheard it ended up being out of service for a few days. The clerks had to tell customers that were really disappointed, but the staff stayed professional throughout the situation. Would definitely stay here again!!