Lowest prices for your stay
US$167
SAVE US$25
Hotels.comUS$167
Expedia.comUS$167
ZenHotels.comUS$185
All reviews bedroom suite front desk laundry room full size fridge breakfast and dinner sofa bed living area staybridge sink
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2020

We decided to visit Portland for New Year's but instead of staying downtown, we decided on Staysuites and commuted in each day.

The check-in process was simple. Appreciate the free cookies.

The room was simple. Had the queen and sofa bed (though we were told it was a king). Didn't use the kitchen. Appreciate the "menu" on the fridge for the breakfast and social nights though I wish they listed the times for each.

The bathroom was clean though the door would not close. You can "close" it but it won't latch and hold. Appreciate the sink outside of the bathroom so one can brush up while the other uses the bathroom.

Because of New Year's Eve, there was considerable noise level even as late as 3am. It was muffled through the door and thankfully I'm a heavy sleep. Beware if you are staying overnight during a holiday where people tends to party.

Breakfast was simple and good. We only stayed for one social reception. The social was underwhelming and I believe slightly different than what was listed on the menu calendar. The dining area is clean and the staff is nice.

Check-out was easy. Overall a good stay except for a few minor things.

Date of stay: December 2019
CarlaR3818, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Portland Vancouver 41st Street, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Vinions,

I am glad that you chose to spend your New Year with us, and I hope that your 2020 is off to a great start! Thank you for sharing your experience with me. I am glad that you had an overall good stay with us and appreciate your feedback. I hope that we will see you again if you return to Portland/Vancouver.

Happy New Year,

Reviewed 19 December 2019

1st visit.
-Great value at $136 all inc per night for 2 bdrm Suite-- great size and tidy
--great location. close to shops and amenities
---breakfast and dinner(Dinner even included beer and wine and pop for kids free!!)
We have four kids so suites for this price with everything is great!
Totally recommend!

Room tip: we were in suite 410
Date of stay: December 2019
CarlaR3818, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Portland Vancouver 41st Street, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2019

GrandTour800651,

It is wonderful to hear that we were a great fit for your family with our two-bedroom suite. It sounds like you were able to relax and enjoy our dinner as well. I hope that we will see you on your next trip to Vancouver.

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

This hotel is cozy and the customer service is great! I stay in this hotel on a monthly basis for work and they treat me well!!!! I also like how they always decorate the front desk for all the seasons.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
CarlaR3818, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Portland Vancouver 41st Street, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2019

miabugg01,

We love to have you stay with us monthly and are glad that you enjoy our decorations! Hopefully you will be here to see our Christmas decorations next month.

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed 14 November 2019 via mobile

We were going to Medford for the weekend and decided to get an early start so we decided to stay in Vancouver and head out in the morning. We chose this place because I saw on the website that it had a bedroom separate from the rest of the living area. This is something I look for because of sleep problems. I was thoroughly impressed by this mini apartment. It had everything from a full size fridge with icemaker to pots, pans, dishes and utensils. It even had a tiny bottle of dish soap. And that was just the kitchen area. They provided a laundry basket as well as the usual iron. The bed was comfortable which made for a good night's sleep and the breakfast in the morning was better than most. The room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. We will definitely be staying here again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CarlaR3818, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Portland Vancouver 41st Street, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2019

Petronellatart,

Wow, I am glad that you got an early start on your trip! It is exciting to hear that we made such an impression on you. I am glad that the separate sleeping area in your suite allowed you to get a restful night sleep, so you could start your vacation energized.

I hope you enjoyed your vacation,

Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

Whilst I’m a regular IHG hotel guest this is my first experience of a Staybridge Suites property. On my approach the building impressed. The receptionist was pleasant and he answered my questions confidently.

All rooms are small suites and they are perfectly adequate both in size and specification. The furniture is of high quality and not your generic hotel style. There is a small kitchen area which has a dishwasher, a cooking hob and a fridge freezer. there it’s also a microwave oven and an ice maker. There is a table to put things on, a decent sized writing desk and a settee complete with chez longe. All areas were immaculately clean, including the bathroom which benefited from a small tub with an overhead shower.

There is a swimming pool outside and a hot tub set at the perfect temperature. Both were open until a respectable 22:00.

Breakfast was simple but adequate. Overall this was a lovely stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Robin_Knowles
CarlaR3818, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Portland Vancouver 41st Street, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Robin,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that you enjoyed your suite. The kitchen can come in quite handy, especially on longer stays. We have just launched new breakfast offerings, so you will have to come back and give them a try.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, I hope that we will see you again,