All reviews basketball court bedroom suite full kitchen outdoor pool front desk free laundry long stay stayed for nights portland area sofa bed fire pit light dinner would stay here again beds were comfortable breakfast buffet non smoking top floor
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Taking care of the grand kids for a few days and Staybridge Suites was the perfect choice. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living area & kitchen...lots of space. Room was clean & comfortable. The hotel had nice full breakfast buffet and the nights we were there they had complementary dinners too. Great location as well.

Room Tip: Inner rooms isolate you from freeway noise.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Carla R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Vancouver - Portland Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Sharpinvestments,

I am glad that our two bedroom suite, here at the Staybridge Suites – Vancouver/Portland Metro, gave you the space you needed and worked well for you with your grandkids. I know how special it is to spend time with the grandkids; I absolutely love getting to spend time with mine.

I hope we will see you again on your next visit,

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We should have picked this place first. We started at one hotel and that was Horrible! So we changed over to this hotel and it is so worth the money spent on the room. Beds were comfortable, room was spacious and the front desk people very nice. We will definitely stay here again!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

RKRenfro,

I am very happy that we were able to provide you with a great stay here at the Staybridge Suites – Vancouver/Portland Metro! It is wonderful that you enjoyed your spacious suite, comfortable bed and our friendly staff.

I look forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed 14 April 2018

I have stayed here several times. The shuttle service is a real plus. It takes a long time to get checked in-there is usually only one person. Elevators are slow. Rooms are nice-ice makers in the refrigerators are a plus. I would stay here again. Location is great.

Stayed: April 2018
Carla R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Vancouver - Portland Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

washingtonholly3009,

Thank you for continuing to choose to stay with us; we appreciate you being a loyal guest. I am glad that our shuttle service is a plus and that our location in convenient for you.

We look forward to seeing you on your next stay,

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting the area
The staff was really driving friendly and the rooms were clean. They even serve breakfast in the morning. We enjoyed our stay here, we'll definitely stay here again when we're in the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Carla R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Vancouver - Portland Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

KatRose,

Thank you for the best compliment we can receive! That you will definitely stay here with us at the Staybridge Suites – Vancouver/Portland Metro again. It is wonderful to hear that you found our staff very friendly, your suite clean and enjoyed our breakfast.

We look forward to seeing you again,

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My normal go-to pdx hotel was not available so I cast around for alternatives and happened upon her sister property, Staybridge of Vancouver, thinking it must be a carbon copy with identical amenities. Well, yes and no. This is a great property with very similar amenities. I failed to do my due diligence by verifying the times of their shuttle runs. Imagine my surprise to find out after arrival they don't run until 0800, vice around the clock, when our flight was for 0600. Taxi from property to airport was running about $50. Fortunately Uber saved the day at about $20.
My other surprise was the pet fee...this is quite dear at $75, some of the highest I have encountered anywhere. Had I known that, I surely would have gone somewhere else...or left the dog sleep in the kennel in the car! But there is very good news. I mentioned this to the clerk when I checked out early in the morning. He said customer relations would email, who did so promptly. She made good on all my concerns, much to my delight! Very impressive resolution!!
I will also say the rooms are sparkling clean, and the breakfast was very good. Waffles are always nice and the salsa omelette was fine...plenty of bacon to be had. I like stronger coffee but I suppose many don't. One can make pretty strong joe in your own room and half and half servings may be found in the lobby day and night. There was even a Japanese option with rice, seasonings and seaweed wrap.
Beds are very comfortable and water pressure is abundant. The kitchen is well equipped with all manner of dish and glassware. I was pleased with the property and would stay again...without the pooch.

Stayed: March 2018