Lowest prices for your stay
US$155
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
US$169
US$142
SAVE US$27
Free cancellation until 21/06/26
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$169
US$142
SAVE US$27
Free cancellation until 21/06/26
Hotels.comUS$142
FindHotelUS$142
Lol.travelUS$169
All reviews double tree cookies front desk room was large parking lot hot tub king bed continental breakfast sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 April 2021

We arrived at around noon and called in to see if we can check in early and the person answered in a rude manner that we had to wait until 3:00 pm to check in. When we got to our room we were expecting a very clean room since we had to wait to be checked-in. What greeted us was a funky smell of stale air mixed with hard cleaning chemicals. The bathroom did not have a sink so you have to touch the door knob before you can get to the sink which was located in the hallway by the front door. The sink fixture had limescales and stains. The tub squeaked every time you move around and the shower head was clogged so it sprayed all over the place. The light switch were dusty not sure why? There was 5 of us and we were given only 3 towels. The linens had stains some were red and it looked like blood stains yuk! Only 3 pillows per bed and they were too soft or old that it seemed like there was nothing to support your head when you lie down. We were glad to check out early the next day. Don't think were ever coming back. Definitely don't recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 17 April 2021

Had a great experience at the hotel and enjoyed the breakfast included. I will definitely be back soon! Washington is a beautiful state but this hotel makes it so much better! Thank you to the staff and everyone who helped!

Reviewed 16 April 2021

I would definitely recommend staying here! The room was very clean and comfortable. It was nicer and had a few more amenities than comparable rooms /prices in the area. The staff was welcoming and provided excellent customer service. This hotels definitely my first choice on my next trip :)

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member, and our room here was one of the nicest rooms I have ever stayed at in my life... and I have traveled to almost 100 countries In addition I enjoyed that the hotel was away from the expressway and was very quiet. The staff was very attentive and pleasant, and we had no issues. I did go out to the car in the morning, and the gentleman next to me said that his truck was broken into and all his tools were stolen. I can't confirm if this is true or not, but I thought I would mention it.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 January 2020

My family and I stayed for a short trip. The girls loved the pool and hot tub. My youngest was sick so we were stuck in the room. I was grateful for the nearby restaurants and the convenience snacks and gatorade available at the front desk. The continental breakfast was better than average for sure! lots of choices and fresh omelettes even. It was great they even had a bar and happy hour in the evenings!

Date of stay: January 2020