“Fine dining at it's best!”
Review of 45 Bistro

45 Bistro
Ranked #14 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 25 October 2018

Love the choices on the menu. The filet was excellent and the service is great. Good choice for a quiet, relaxing dinner and drinks!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 21 October 2018

45 Bistro has a very cool vibe. The bar area is dark with interesting original art that is highlighted by pinpoint lighting. The dining room carries the art theme through to a room that has a nice nouveau colonial feel to it. The food is outstanding and the service very attentive.

1  Thank Bob G
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We had to wait a bit to be seated though it was 9:45 pm. I never saw an option for reservations anywhere via open table or their website but were asked if we had a reservation. Our table was ready in about 15 minutes.
The food was excellent. The menu is small but has plenty of excellent offerings. My husband wanted a menu item they said they didn’t have, but our waitress asked the chef and they said they could make it with a different noodle. My NY strip was fantastic though it was a special and we neglected to ask the price (it was 50$ - the most expensive thing on the menu). The quality of the food and service was excellent. The price was a bit high for us, but it was our anniversary dinner so worth it. We spent about $150 all told with appetizers, drinks, entrees, and tip.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Stopped in for dinner and everything was just perfect last night. Met by welcoming cheerful staff, seated comfortably right away, water appeared immediately and drink orders taken swiftly. With our wine and beer in hand, the waiter gave us an extensive list of specials to try. My wife opted for shrimp and grits to start and I had the beef carpaccio. Both were terrific and portions generous. I had sea bass for my main and my wife had fried green tomatoes stuffed with crab and goat cheese. AMAZING ! Waiter brought a complementary side of greens which were delicious. Can not praise them enough for a specular dining experience.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a spectacular dinner this past Friday night. From before-dinner cocktails in the cozy bar through an incredible medley of deserts, our foursome enjoyed the best that Savannah has to offer. We started with the escargots, carpaccio and a Boston salad; had a ribeye, grouper and two of the best NY strip steaks I’ve ever tasted! The wine list was good and our server Danny was impeccable. Chef Larry came out multiple times to ensure that everything was on point. This night out was a great dining experience! Can’t wait for my next visit to Savannah.

Date of visit: September 2018