“Great find”
Review of 45 Bistro

45 Bistro
Ranked #13 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 22 September 2018

We came to this restaurant after a local recommended it. It was wonderful,

We had a fabulous beet salad and I loved the carpaccio. My husband found the antipasto pizza a bit salty

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Staying at Marshall House in Savannah. For the first night decided to dine at 45 Bistro which is in the same building. After dinner my wife and I agreed, this will probably end up being our best dining experience in Savannah.

My first impression was the bartender. My wife was enjoying the complimentary wine and cheese at Marshall House while listening to the Harpist. More on that in the hotel review. I asked for an IPA. Bartender recommended a local beer that was very good. Bartender was informative and attentive. On to dinner, our waiter was outstanding. One of the best we have ever had. Friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. We shared the Caprese Salad. Nice that they split it for us on two plates, both nicely presented. We both ordered the Halibut special. Halibut pan seared to perfection over Quinoa with sun dried tomatoes, sautéed asparagus and carrots with a dill cream sauce. Simply outstanding. One of the best seafood dishes ever! The flavors and different textures made this special.

We usually don’t get dessert but wanted to try the blueberry tart. Wow! Loaded with blueberries served with a delicious vanilla bean ice cream.

This was one of the best dining experiences in our 50 plus years. We highly recommend this based on our first visit.

1  Thank ErieRH
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Stayed at the Marshall House and ate here the first night. It was absolutely wonderful. Danny, the manager actually waited on us and everything was superb. It was pretty busy, but there was still a lot of personal attention, we never had to touch our wine bottle, there was never any rush or push to turn the table over; I couldn't have asked for a better dinner. We had the rib-eye, a house specialty, and it was great, cooked to perfection, wonderfully seasoned and sauced, and the sides set it off perfectly.

1  Thank oldguy612018
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

What a beautiful bar! And Spencer, the bartender, was a gracious host. The drinks were perfect. How have I overlooked this place? We will definitely be back.

1  Thank GattoGirl
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Celebrated birthday dinner. Service excellent. Knowledgeable on entree selection and wine selections. Ambience is xcellent.

Date of visit: August 2018