Reviews (1 112)
1 113 results
All reviews basketball court living room full kitchen small kitchen home away from home evening reception historic district the breakfast area tybee island downtown savannah yogurt fries river street fireplace publix ga abercorn
12 - 17 of 1 113 reviews
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Reservations and e-checkin was accomplished ahead of time. I was able to select my room via e-checkin and was here for one night.
Final check in was uneventful and the clerk was very pleasant. My room was clean, spacious, and most importantly, comfortable.
I had selected a room in building 1 that was located along the main road. Traffic noise was noticeable in my room, which was on the third floor. The noise was more noticeable during evening rush hour and the beginning of the morning rush hour.
I would stay here again, however, I would select a room away from the main thoroughfare.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Enjoyed the suites, breakfast and dinner offerings were very good, and personnel were very helpful. Meticulously cared for and very comfortable. We liked the locale as well as the variety of activities in the local area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Great hotel ,breakfast ,quiet location and also close to the mall and restaurants.Can use a lil.updating in some years to come .But,I love to stay their when,I'm in the area. Kind of expensive but u get what u pay for.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank patgoodson352
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Was very pleased with the hotel. We evacuated from South Carolina in front of Hurricane Florence. Hotel was accommodating when we had to extend due to the darn storm changing course! Enjoyed the evening social very much. will definitely look at this brand when traveling again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NJH-MB
Reviewed 14 September 2018

The housekeeper was right outside our door complaining about how she hated her job and that she wanted to quit. So it was no surprise when we entered our room to find stains on the sheets and mattress pad. I had to call 3 times and go visit the front desk to get the correct size and type of linens. The room wasn't clean either. It was not a good experience at all.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple