“Wonderful cafe downtown ”
Review of Cafe M

Cafe M
Ranked #2 of 49 Quick Bites in Savannah
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We came in for breakfast and enjoyed a delicious quiche and a wonderful breakfast sandwich on a fresh baguette. Fresh brewed coffee too. Service was friendly and great too.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Made a quick stop in a Savannah on a road trip. Saw other reviews and wanted to give this a try. Despite some other recent reviews, we had quick service. The staff were all pleasant. This is a charming place to stop for a delicious lunch. Our group had a Parisian Sandwich, Savannah salad, and warm ham and cheese croissant - everyone was happy. I will definitely stop in again next time I’m in Savannah!

1  Thank ShadowB2011
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

The quiche Lorraine was light and fluffy and delicious. I also tried the Provence sandwich my husband got and it was equally as amazing. This is a must when in Savannah. The Parisian decor and atmosphere was just lovely. I only regret going here on my last day in Savannah and not before so I could have stopped in more than once before leaving! Loved this restaurant and staff was great!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We ate lunch at this quaint cafe and really enjoyed it. Decor is calming and the food was fresh and tasty. I had the chicken salad sandwich and it was great. The gals running this place were friendly and sincerely concerned about our comfort.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

What a treat! From the croissants to the egg sandwich, everything we have had was wonderful. The service is amazing. Definitely need to make Cafe M a part of your trip!