Reviews (1 066)
1 066 results
All reviews columbia square mercer room private veranda chef terry other guests peach french toast historic district kelly room cookies johnny mercer house is beautiful quiet square shared balcony hors d'oeuvres and wine frittata made to order breakfast port wine
80 - 85 of 1 066 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love this Bed & Breakfast. Such amazing history, accommodations, service, food and location. Everyone is just a delight to be around and willing to help anyway possible. This is our go to place to stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
SAV_HISTORIC_INN, Manager at The Kehoe House - A Boutique Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Sara Elizabeth P,

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to be your new "home away from home" in Savannah. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Husband surprised me for my 40th birthday. From beginning to end the hospitality was endless. Jennifer Watson was dynamite in her care for her guests. The whole team made my birthday feel special. Our room had so much character and the bed was comfy. Not only that, but the history of the home is incredibly interesting. You can feel it all around! I truly can't convey my appreciation and how much joy this visit gave me. I cannot wait to go back. You MUST consider the Kehoe House when visiting!

Room Tip: We thought we might hear squeaky floors above us, on the second floor, but heard nothing!
1  Thank cvretzer
SAV_HISTORIC_INN, Manager at The Kehoe House - A Boutique Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear cvretzer,

Thank you so much for the amazing compliments!! We are so thrilled your birthday was a blast with us in Savannah. Jennifer is such a joy to have on our team and I'm thrilled you got to meet her! We hope to see you again soon!

Happy Birthday!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The Kehoe house has been my favorite place we have ever stayed! The staff was so genuinely friendly and helpful. Our room was beautiful and so clean. The food was amazing. The location was so convenient. We would highly recommend!

Dear Treena T,

Thank you for the kind review and recommendation! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We love it. The food was 5 stars. Everyone was very helpful to make our stay and Savanna adventure,the best. Jen made our plans and arrangements happened. My daughter has some mobility issues and everyone was so accommodating for us. They made us feel like royalty. It’s location made it easy to get around. And such beautiful surroundings.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Laura Y,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so happy to hear we were able to make you and your daughter comfortable and right at home! Welcome to the Kehoe family! We hope to welcome you back to Savannah soon!

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Kehoe House. Our room was clean and comfortable and the staff was outstanding and very attentive. The Chef and the Assistant Chef made our stay even better by making a very delicious breakfast each morning and homemade desserts in the evening. This B&B is in an excellent location and in a beautiful surrounding

Dear B8712YVdawng,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some wonderful feedback! I am so thrilled you enjoyed such delicious breakfast and company! Come back and see us again!