Reviews (1 349)
1 349 results
All reviews front desk historic district nice hotel breakfast buffet minute drive fitness center downtown area tybee island river street hgi publix abercorn hampton ga accommodations florida
23 - 28 of 1 349 reviews
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We are frequent Hilton customers and this hotel was incredibly disappointing and very dirty. As we arrived to our room - the door was filthy - not a good first impression. Crumbs found in the sofa bed sheets... our feet were so dirty from walking around for less than a few hours. The ice machine had black mold coming out on the ice (didnt have my phone with me or I would've snapped a pic). Our room was advertised as a one bedroom king suite- which has always had a door separating the bedroom from the living area in past Hilton stays but this one had no door. Very disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank osuamber38
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear osuamber38,

We sincerely regret your experience. This is definitely not up to our standards. I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments regarding the cleanliness of the room and ice-machine. Your feedback is of great importance to us and allows us to monitor and improve our service continually. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

As I often travel for work, I have high expectations for my home away from home. This hotel was clean & very conveniently located to my conference. The staff were friendly & attentive, & the daily homemade cookies were amazing! I will definitely stay here again!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

The Front Desk staff was very friendly and had great southern hospitality, young lady Faith and Shanika. The restaurant was clean but, bar happy hour was not good! Parking is not easy here at this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank emeraldhall13
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Clean, modern hotel. Friendly bar with great drinks. Jennifer at the front desk was sweet and very helpful. Spacious rooms with excellent air conditioners. I have stayed here many times and will continue to stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Shotgun747
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Shotgun747,

We’re happy to hear from you, and glad to know you enjoyed your stay. I’m pleased you found our hotel and amenities pleasant, but more importantly, our staff. Each member of our team strives daily to provide positive guest experiences. I will be sure to share your kind comments. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Best,

Reviewed 5 September 2018

This hotel was nice and clean and the staff did a great job with customer service. It was about 100 members of my family staying at the same time and I did not hear any complaints about this hotel. The only small problem I experienced was that the ice machine on the 5th floor was not working and it was not labeled out of order and the 3 nights I was there it never was repaired.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear daptoniy3,

We are happy to hear from you and value your kind review. It is encouraging to know that your stay was enjoyable; we work hard to provide a pleasant experience. Your comments are welcomed as they foster change for the better. We appreciate being a part of your trip!

Best,