All reviews savannah airport front desk walls are thin close to the airport choice hotels hilton head check in was easy short drive would stay again pleasant stay one night stay king suite florida pet shuttle walmart pooler
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I am not sure if the walls are thin or we just had annoy loud people in the rooms next to us but I could hear them and guest in the halls. The room was clean and the staff was super friendly and helpful. The wifi was hit and miss. It worked sometimes and sometimes said too many people were on it. Beds and pillows were comfy.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Rcj848, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to offer that experience to each and every one of our guests. I hope that when your travels return you to our area you chose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel was beyond amazing I think one of the best choice hotels I ever stayed at! Upon entering Carlos the front desk person took care of us immediately checked us in smooth and everything was good showed us places to eat and there shuttle system to get around because we had our camper and didn't want to un hook it to just go get food. But we decide to just get Wendy's to eat across the street. The beds were so comfy the bathroom was so big!! And clean shower pressure amazing. Property very clean very secured. Everything about this hotel is great. Now only 2 downfalls of this hotel
No trailer parking
Small plasma tv but no biggy.
Thank God there were empty spaces for our trailer if not I don't know where we would of parked it for the night. So if your towing a camper over 22ft if spaces open at the hotel grounds your good if anything bigger I choose somewhere else or find a safe parking spot for it. But overall amazing stay we will be back !

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind review of the Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport. I absolutely love hearing how the team here goes above and beyond to offer a guest experience second to none. Carlos is our front Office Manager and as you seen for yourself, leads by example. I am glad that you found a spot in our lot to park your camper, in the event that the lot is full we actually have bus and large vehicle parking available to us directly across the parking lot from our front doors. I really look forward to offering you the same experience when your travels return you to our most beautiful city.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My brother-in-law passed away suddenly which required a quick trip from Los Angeles to Savannah, GA. My sister-in-law made arrangements for us at the Comfort Inn at the Savanna Airport. We left for the funeral at 12 noon, removing our Do Not Disturb sign. When we returned at 5 pm the room was not cleaned. The desk manager became annoyed at our request for assistance and was rude and impatient.
In our hour of need there was no "comfort" or "understanding " at the Comfort Inn. Skip this place, their name is a misnomer. There are a wealth of other inns and hotels close by, but don't make the mistake we did.

1  Thank Suzanne G

I am very sorry to hear of your loss and embarrassed by the experience you had at our hotel. I value your feedback tremendously and have addressed your concerns with my leadership team. They all join me in offering a sincere apology for not offering you an experience that you needed and deserved. I thank you for your important feedback and offer my sincerest condolences for you and your family.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

This hotel allows pets, up to 2, for a very reasonable one time charge of $25. Hence, we chose it for a 5 day stay with our two mini-dachshunds.

There is ample space to walk your dogs on this property and adjacent properties. Many guests have dogs so they're pretty tolerant of barking and other pet noise (which may be a reason you don't want to stay here if you don't have pets).

Our room was reasonably clean: there were a few hairs in the sink and bath tub that hadn't been removed after the last guests. There was also what I assume was a urine stain on the carpet by the door (guess the $25 pet cleaning fee hadn't been used yet ...) The bed was a bit "creaky" and the furniture is a bit cheap looking, but in good shape and functional. Our toilet also whined like someone was being murdered when you flushed; so much so that we asked for a room switch (there was no problem with the 2nd room).

The pool is small but usable: the sides could use a good cleaning though. Same sort of thing with the workout room. The exercise bike and the water fountain don't work; although they do have a pretty good set of free weights for a hotel of this size.

The breakfast offerings were tasty and plentiful, even strawberry waffles were on the menu! And there was plenty of space to eat; not standing room only like in some hotels.

The staff is very friendly and respectful; but they spend an awful lot of time standing around and playing on their smart phones ... which wouldn't be an issue except there are a lot of little problems around the property that they probably could be attending to.

All in all, this could easily be a 4 or 5 star property (which would be an excellent value) with just a little more attention to detail, and work on maintenance and upkeep. As it is, it's "average" ... not bad, but also not great.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to hear that overall you enjoyed your visit with us. I would like to apologize for the few issues that you did encounter. I take this feedback very seriously and can assure you that what you encountered will be addressed. I hope that when you are in need of lodging in beautiful Savannah Georgia again you chose to give us another opportunity to not just meet but exceed your expectations.

With Warm Regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a king suit. No problems with any noise whatsoever. We were hoping to wash our clothes as they have guest laundry but the washer was broken. Breakfast was good with bacon, sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy, etc. It was extremely hot during our visit and the air kept up no problem. We did use the pool and it needs a serious cleaning. Also, the water was about like taking a bath. We would stay here again that aside. Their staff are all very friendly and that alone makes it worth it!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Rcj848, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of the Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport. I am thrilled to hear that we made your stay a memorable one. We really pride ourselves in delivering a guest experience like no other. We hope to see you again when your travels return you to our most beautiful city.