All reviews savannah airport oak grill room was clean tanger outlet living area short drive pull out sofa hilton head two queen beds free breakfast breakfast staff the breakfast area great room historic district shs cereal nc
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Every person that I came in contact with were friendly, polite and professional especially the young lady at the registration desk Sunday evening. The room was in need of an update. It has seen better days. The breakfast was just OK. The bed was very comfortable. Tripadvisor should have a Good category as this is an example of a hotel that I think is better than average but I couldn't honestly state Very Good. The hotel was good. The people who work there are excellent!

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
karen_mccoy, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Dear Garda19,

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. We appreciate all feed back which helps us make improvemnets and recognizing associates.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

The staff were awesome,
But some of the shifts really were behind the curve when it came to the courtesy shuttle, pickup time were forgotten numerous times.
Philip was excellent, as was Armanda.
The room was ok, but lacked ventilation, the Aircon was noisy.
Housekeeping did not visit every day...
Pro's, the shuttle, proximity to the School we were attending, mostly excellent staff.
Cons, monotonous breakfast offering, soft bed, noisy Aircon.

Trip type: Travelled on business
karen_mccoy, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Thank you for your review, good or bad we like to know how we can improve our services for our guests. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We originally were going to stay here one night on the way to Orlando, but had to check out right away after experiencing tons of problems with this hotel. When we checked in, the lady at the front desk was really sweet and gave us a room with 2 doubles on the 3rd floor (Room 324) overlooking the front parking lot. Immediately after we got off the elevator, we were struck by a heavy duty chemical smell and it gave me a migraine right away. We checked out the room to see if it smelled and it had the same smell and had a mildewy smell throughout it. We immediately had to check out and were super disappointed with this property! I would never stay here again and do not recommend this property to anyone with allergies!

Room tip: Don't stay here!
Trip type: Travelled with family
karen_mccoy, Manager at SpringHill Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize for smell in the hotel, I do understand how this could have been a huge inconvenience for you. Please give us a call directly at (912) 330-5555 , so that we can discuss this problem futher.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

For one night - with an early flight the next day, this is a great spot. There are other limited service hotels nearby but no place to eat if you want a quick bite. Plan ahead. Also, good to know - the airport shuttle does not start until 5am. If your flight is early, this, too, is good to know

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

I planned to arrive late at this hotel so all I was really concerned with was comfort and the size of the room for all of my gear. On that level, I got what I paid for. The staff was nice and helpful, but the hotel is not up to what I'm used to from the Marriott brand (other than the lobby). If I were In the area again and needed a lot of space, I would consider this hotel. But I would likely look to one of the many other hotels in the area for a place that is on point with details, from room assignment to housekeeping.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
karen_mccoy, Manager at SpringHill Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2016

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I do apologize that you were not pleased with the room layout. Unfortunately all the room are the same except some have queen beds and some have king beds. We are in the process of changing out all are old TV with new ones now. Again, I do apologize for any inconvenience you faced, and thank you for staying with us.