“Romantic Elegant Southern Dining”

Olde Pink House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Olde Pink House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Olde Pink House Restaurant and Tavern, a colonial architecture pink stucco structure, built in 1771, not burned in the fire of 1796, is located in Downtown Historic Savannah at 23 Abercorn Street, Savannah, GA 31401, 912-232-4286, make a reservation to avoid disappointment. Lunch is served 11:00 AM -2:30 PM Tue-Sun; Dinner is served 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM, Mon -Sun, dress is Smart Casual, on street parking is available plus several parking garages close by, a tavern with live music is available in the basement for drinks. The menu is basically a Southern Cuisine such as filet mignon, flounder, shrimp dishes, etc., all excellent, usually $30 -$50, a romantic atmosphere for you and your companion. The deserts are delicious, plus fine, smooth coffee, excellent attentive service, as expected. Enjoy.

Write a ReviewReviews (13 527)

102 - 106 of 13 528 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First, if you still on a tight budget, you might want to think twice about eating here. With tax and tip, we spent over $130.00 for two. I knew going in that it was expensive. I had the bone in ribeye and my wife had the fillet. Both prepared very well. Both steaks were very tender and had a very good taste. I do not think they used too many herbs to get the taste. Service was outstanding. It is a very attractive place also. This is the third visit to the Pink House. We have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Server was very friendly I just don't get the prices??? The food was not that great. Food came out warm, not hot. I would not go back. So many other better options.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was on a girls' trip and we decided to dine here as a must do in Savannah. We were so happy with EVERYTHING. We were initially seated inside but as we were being escorted to our table, I spied outside seating on the terrace and we asked to be moved there. It was beautiful and there are only three tables (one four top and two two tops). We dined completely alone so the experience was not marred by other diners conversations. Two of us ordered the duck which was perfect. It came with vegetable wraps which reminded me of Peking Duck pancakes. They were lightly grilled so a bit crispy, but not too much so. Our other girlfriend ordered the pork tenderloin with sweet potato and collard greens. She said it was excellent. Since it was the 20th anniversary of our first girls' trip they presented us with a light dessert with Happy 20th Anniversary inscribed on the plate. This is a first class experience, Old South and NOT like a touristy experience. It is fine dining. Lovely. I will be back next time I visit Savannah.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a great place to have a nice meal out when visiting Savannah. It is very well located and easy to find with public parking near-by. For those visitors who are interested in history and good food, this is the place to go. The Georgian mansion was built in 1771 and is one of the few buildings to survive the fire of 1796. Don't miss seeing the beautiful Palladian window over the front door as it is one of the oldest in Georgia.
The service was very good, attentive but not overbearing. Food was excellent with menu choices for everyone. They have a nice wine list and signature cocktails, all with a nod to Southern cuisine. They have some limited seating out doors but the upstairs ball room is a very elegant place to eat as are the downstairs rooms. This is a vey popular restaurant so I would advise making reservations