“Great food ... but”

Add it.
China Wok
Ranked #356 of 916 Restaurants in Savannah
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I ate in the restaurant. I had the hot and sour soup and the Szechuan beef. Both were great; maybe the best Chinese food I have ever had in my 60 years of dining on Chinese food. BUT ,,, the negatives for me were: I had to order at the counter (at my age, I want to be served); the food was served in plastic or Styrofoam and had to be eaten with plastic utensils. I will have to find another place that suits my fancy.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The owner and staff here are always so friendly and accommodating! Great local Chinese Restaurant in Georgetown with wonderful lunch specials and a large & varied menu. Food is delicious and fast, as well as served in generous portions.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

The place looks like every other hole in the wall Chinese joint. Their food is much better, and the best service I think I have ever gotten from one of these places.
We live in Richmond Hill and drive over here for Chinese take out.

1  Thank Vinny0014
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

First of all the staff is super friendly. The food is cheap for what you get. I usually get the general tsos chicken.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

While my stay in Savannah was sub par, the one shining moment was this gem of a find. The food was delicious and the portion size excellent. Its hard to find good chinese food and this place is the real deal.

1  Thank burnsd2016