“Large assortments of Teas”

From Savannah with Love
Ranked #427 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Description: Jewelry Children's Sundresses Tea And other items. Located on Bull Street which has a beautiful clothing store, and many other products.
Reviewed 12 August 2015

Friendly staff that remembers you...they have a great selection of tea....I love the Skinny B tea and green jasmine

Date of visit: August 2015
2  Thank Tuxtails

Reviewed 30 June 2015

at first I thought we were going into this store to drink tea. Wrong.
it is a true tea shop with hundreds I think of types of tea since we are avid tea drinkers we purchased about 8 types of tea to take home.
However when we got to our hotel we got a pot of hot water and tried one and it was outstanding. We thought this was a great store and we will go back to it when we return next year to Savannah.my wife is from overseas and she just loves tea.

Date of visit: September 2014
2  Thank Barry N
Reviewed 20 March 2015

Tough to visit when they are not open during advertised hours with no explanation. I am not sure even calling would help as there was no answer and no recorded message. Not a great way to get local customers.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 15 March 2015

Walked into this store looking for a cup of tea. Instead I found a very interesting shop selling teas from all over the world, as well as unique tea and coffee utensils. The owner steered me to a tasty tea from South Africa that has become my favorite evening treat. While they don't make the tea for you to drink there, it's definitely worth stopping by to see their collection. You won't leave without something you or your friends and family will like.

Date of visit: February 2015
1  Thank Leafield44
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I love this place! I walked in to escape the heat and ended up leaving with 4 new teas. The selection of teas is amazing and the woman who was working there was so helpful in picking out some teas that I would love. I've tried three of the four teas and they are SO lovely. I highly recommend stepping in even to look at all of the great tea accessories and to smell all of the great teas.

Date of visit: July 2014