“Cheap and tasty”

Narobia's Grits and Gravy
Ranked #28 of 916 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We really enjoyed the people, our food and the cost. Eating out can get expensive when you travel, but Narobia will fill you up and you’ll leave with some money still in your pocket & a smile on your face.

1  Thank sarahleigh2015

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Shrimp & grits were good, as well as the biscuits & gravy, but the French toast may be the best ever!

1  Thank Michael P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

So we ate here every morning and it was worth it every morning. The place is small, maybe 8-10 tables and it can get packed fast. But it's worth it all. We tried the seafood omelet, 3 meat omelet, hot cakes, french toast, crab egg & cheese biscuit, smothered shrimp, and the ultimate sausage gravy biscuit. It was ALL good. I am not a sausage gravy girl but I highly recommend the Ultimate sausage gravy biscuit. It is 2 soft biscuit covered in a sausage gravy with huge chucks of sausage, mushrooms and onions, topped with shredded cheese and bacon. It's awesome. And the hot cakes are huge. You get 2 the size of dinner plates. And the french toast does not need syrup, seriously. Please check this place out on your visit to Savannah.

2  Thank ginapooh
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is pretty small. There might be around 10-12 tables and 2 waiters/waitresses. Most of the workers are in the kitchen which is in view from all the tables. We had a great breakfast. Two of our children had the chicken biscuit. We heard only good things from them. Our son had the fried chicken strips and pancakes. My husband and I both had the shrimp and grits. Extremely flavorful and downright good!! This seemed like a local place that tourist come upon. We definitely recommend!

2  Thank bhupp
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Ii'm only taking a star off because it was so busy but that's a good thing, right? For my preference I want to have breakfast at a sit down place. The line was out the door and this is pretty typical for them. They had to lock the door and close early because they had run out of some things on the menu. However, GO THERE! It was so delicious, my attitude about claustrophobia and them not having what I wanted quickly went away. First of all, they told me they had run out of sausage gravy so I ordered something else but then they made it work somehow (don't ask me how, i don't care) it was delicious! I also ordered eggs with it and they must have forgotten but like I said I didn't care enough to go back inside in this hectic place to complain. The staff was so kind and hospitable. My husband ordered shrimp n grits and that was delicious too. I don't think you can get anything bad here. Just go. *side note, there was a few outside chairs to eat, so we got our food "to go" and sat outside.

2  Thank gezidaima