“Highlight of our anniversary trip! ”
Review of Savannah Slow Ride

Savannah Slow Ride
Ranked #32 of 158 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah Slow Ride is the eco-friendly way to see Savannah. Our fifteen person bicycle excursions (you read that right, fifteen people on one bike!) take you through beautiful historic downtown. We offer a variety of routes to entertain bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, graduation celebrations, company or retirement parties, pub-crawls, family outings or just to leave the hustle and bustle behind and have a blast with fifteen of your best friends. The 100% pedal powered Slow Ride packs in all of the shenanigans you can handle in a 2 hour Ride.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

By far this was the highlight of our trip! 2 hours of pedaling and about 5 different bars we stopped at to get drinks. It was a hot summer day but your pedaling crew and the drinks make it worth while. We made new friends and listened to good music. This is fun for any group or couple!

All reviews
in 49 reviews
"blast"
in 56 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have taken quite a few tours of this awesome southern city, and this is by far the most fun! Cody our tour guide had interesting and funny stories of the historic district legends and entertained us the full two hours. We had a good mix of music and passengers to enjoy the work of peddling thru the streets, and of course a beer or cocktail to keep ya hydrated! I live here now, so I think I will be taking quite a few of my family and friends on this hilarious contraption in the future.. woo hoo!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It is hot.. but we had so much fun doing this! Our leader guy was awesome! I would come back and do this. If you’re coming to savannah get your friends together and do this slow ride! It’s lots of work but it’s so fun.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I had no idea SAVANNAH was where this originated! We have this in St. Louis (never did it here) but did in savannah and I am so glad we did! Celebrating a friends 50th! Once everyone sees you they want to join you! Do it! It's rich in HISTORY and FUN!

1  Thank Iwantitallandnow
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Two of my girlfriends and I did the Savannah Slow Ride on Friday afternoon - it was SUCH a great time! Our driver, Nico, was really friendly and did a great job showing us around. We can't wait to go back to Savannah to go on another trip!

Our only recommendation would be to maybe choose an evening ride in the summer months since it got pretty hot during the afternoon.