“Good Food, Great Service”
Review of Fire Street Food

Fire Street Food
Ranked #63 of 963 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 September 2018

We tired Fire Street because it was recommended by the staff at the Savannah theater just across the street. The location was really convenient because we were in a hurry. The service was exceptional and our server John helped us select the Lemongrass Chicken which was outstanding

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 13 September 2018

One could easily pass by this surprising restaurant tucked into the historic district, but don't. The interior is clean, bright and welcoming. The food was delicious and portions were generous. Our waiter, John Cris, helpfully guided me to the gluten free options. Try the kiwi green tea!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere in this restaurant is very welcoming, very clean, and just comfortable to sit and realize you have just picked an awesome restaurant. The freshness of the food and taste is unbelievably awesome. I had the shrimp crab sandwich with fries, the sandwich is a pretty large size and the taste of the shrimp and crab was so fresh, I felt like I was taking the crab meat off the the crab itself except that it was seasoned. My family also enjoyed their food, awesome taste as well. No regrets from beginning to end. The service was great, Jon made sure we had our drinks, and checking if the food was fine. Awesome experience

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

I decided to go celebrate my birthday with my family at Fire Street Food. I have to say it was an AMAZING experience!! Our waiter, John Cris, was very attentive and a well-mannered young man!

The food was delicious and very tasty. NO ONE had a complaint about the food. Everyone also got a good variety off the menu. Cooked to perfection! I was very surprised because I got a common dish which was the teriyaki chicken. The chicken had such a unique and succulent flavor.

Last but not least, my absolute favorite part, the owner herself, Gem, and the staff sung Happy Birthday “Fire Street Food Style”. Completely warmed my heart and made me feel so welcomed.

For anyone interested in this place I would completely recommend it to anyone and if I could add more stars I would because the experience was genuinely that great!

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We went to Fire Street Food for the first time as a family of ten on a busy Friday night. We had John Chris as our waiter. He was very attentive and respectful. Due to our large party our food took a little longer but Chris kept us in the loop with the status. Once the food arrived, everyone was amazed with presentation of their plate. On top of that, every single food item that we had on the table was absolutely DELICIOUS. The owner has such a beautiful personality and even sang happy birthday to my niece. I loved everything about this place and we will definitely become regulars. If you want a great atmosphere, great service,and great food then this is your spot.