“What a hidden little gem!”
Review of Fire Street Food

Fire Street Food
Ranked #77 of 936 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Extremely reasonable prices. Very clean. Great service. Sushi was extremely fresh and tasty. Good food. Great find! Will return!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Sushi was amazing, Pad Thai was adequate. Not the best and not the worst we've had. We would go there again for the sushi.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I normally don’t review places but I have to shout out with the service tonight! About two hours ago I visited with my husband and was immediately visited with warm smiles. They were a bit busy so the host was quick to seat us. After things settled she remembered that she had served us before and chatted with us for a bit while we waited. I was sad I missed her name. Our server, Noah was equally great. I was hesitant to try something spicy but he made sure I got what I wanted. He even double checked when our drinks were taking some time and offered us to go drinks since it was so hot. The food was good but the service is what made this such a great date night. Recommending to everyone!!!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We celebrated my daughter’s birthday here last week. She had been hoping to try Bubble tea for months. Fire Street Food does have Bubble Tea and its amazing! Everything we tried from the bubble tea, sushi, the entrees, etc. was fabulous. We will return to this great restaurant in the future!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Glad to visit this place. Really good size and favor. Prices are really reasonqble. I loved The sushi rolls, The red curry was awesome.

Coming back for sure