“Savannah”
other travellers have booked this property
Former Carriage House to my home is off the lane in the rear w/driveway parking & privacy
View from the 2nd floor of my own home of the Cottage in the rear Courtyard entry
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the 2nd floor of my own home of the Cottage in the rear
Courtyard entry
Front porch with window boxes
Living Room
Living Room- another view
View into the Kitchen
Homemade cabinets-  this historic cottage was built in 1870 & is INSIDE the historic dwntwn district
View into living room from kitchen
First floor full bathroom with walk in shower
First floor bedroom
Another view of first floor bedroom
Stairwell
View from the stairs
Rear view of second floor Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom Suite on second floor
Jetted tub off attached bath in second floor
Coming downstairs
View from stairwell
Rear Courtyard
heading out from the courtyard to the driveway
driveway fits 2 cars front to back
Cottage was originally the Carriage House to this home on East Taylor St
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ddallasbl...
Columbia, South Carolina
“Savannah”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My daughter and I had a great time we really enjoyed being on vacation for three days we look forward to visiting again

20 Jul 2017
I look forward to having you back! It's lovely when I get to meet my guests and show off Savannah and the Manor to those from out of town! Thank you for your review :)
joness09
New York City, New York
“Amazing house in beautiful Savannah”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My sisters and best friends planned a weekend getaway in Savannah and stayed at Taylor Manor. We could not have had a better stay at the house.

We were greeted by Suzanne, who was so wonderfully nice, and she showed us a map and pointed to all the best places in town. The house is only a short walk from the best restaurants and shops. We took advantage of the distance and spent the entire weekend walk around to all the places Suzanne recommended.

The house was superbly clean and the beds were so comfortable! I usually can never sleep when I'm away from home but had no problem in this house! All rooms are beautifully decorated and the attic would be such a treat for children. The patio outside had a comfortable hammock which was perfect for the warm weather!

I would absolutely recommend this rental to everyone!

20 Jul 2017
I love the hammock swing too! So much so that I bought one for my own home as well. So happy you enjoyed the decor and the home and would love to have you anytime. And especially appreciative that you noticed the mattresses are truly comfortable (I actually have had former guests call me and ask me for the manufacturer!). Because I too have issues with beds on vacations. Which is why I made sure the ones in the Manor are ones where you sleep and sleep well!
sissulliv...
Minnetonka, Minnesota
“Very comfortable, well appointed house in beautiful Savannah.”
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

This is a very nice house with plenty of room for several people. The owner was very gracious and was there to greet us when we arrived. The house was equipped with everything we needed. Historic Savannah is not big, so you could walk from the house to many places. Otherwise it is just a short drive to downtown. We enjoyed Savannah and this was the perfect place to stay.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The house was comfortable and well equipped.
Liked least: The showers were a little slippery.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
24 Jan 2017
This is a confusing review in that...you are downtown when you stay in the Manor. However, it is true that the original Georgia colony (which is the downtown historic district) IS one mile by one mile. So even I, and I live next door, occasionally hop in the car and drive 5 - 8 min closer depending upon where I'm going and if it is day or night. BUT...you do not have to do so. Nor do many of my guests do so. If you really don't want to walk the extra few blocks though...trolleys and carriages will pick your group up at the door with a tour reservation :)...and...call a pedicab (a bicycle cab that fits one to two people) after a night on the town if walking is less to your liking. You do require a car to drive outside of the downtown district such as to Tybee Beach..a short 20 min drive. But i appreciate the review very much and that you found everything you needed and enjoyed your stay! That is my aim and I'm glad when I hear it was accomplished :).
susie3363...
Tampa, Florida
“Travel coordinator.”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Great house to have a mini reunion of old school buddies. To have everyone under one roof was fabulous. The sleeping rooms and baths were comfy and inviting. Sitting outside on the patios in the morning having coffee was a perfect start to the day.
Very convenient to walk to beautiful parks and squares and all the fabulous restaurants and other venues that Savannah has to offer.
We'll be back!

13 Sep 2016
Loved meeting your group and listening to all the ventures Ana sites you enjoyed while in Savannah. And happily agree the coutyard and deck veranda really do start off a day of exploring perfectly and the beds allow great slumber for the "after all that!" Delighted to know my goal for guests to experience true comfort in a great location...was met!
Julie B
“Nice home - Great Location”
Reviewed 5 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We stayed here for our son's college graduation from Georgia Southern. We had a party of 10 and there was plenty of room to sleep. The home had a great kitchen and was well equipped for our needs. It is a great walk to the river front and to Forsyth Park. The neighborhood felt safe and we all had a great time.

Travelling group: Extended Family
6 Jun 2016
I have to agree that the location is wonderful! Of course, I also live next door so it's easy to see why. Especially fun to walk over to Forsyth Park and it's frequent festivals...just had a food truck festival this past weekend. Yes....Savannah life and Taylor Manor blend beautifully. So delighted when others get to enjoy the roomy comfort and convenience of Taylor Manor as well!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing