“Stopped in for a drink”
Review of Jen's & Friends

Jen's & Friends
Ranked #28 of 955 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Home of the 300 Martinis and 200 Beers we're a small cozy bar located in the heart of downtown Savannah,Georgia. Locally owned and operated at JNF we say "enter as strangers, leave as friends"
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Very small place so you have to find a place to stand until you can make your way to the corner to order. It’s totally worth it! We had a guy come in and just rudely push his way around us to order. The lady recognized what he had done, turned to me asked me what a wanted I offered she asked if that had happened I said yes, she apologized and fixed our drinks. I like the pineapple/mango, but honestly anything is delicious! Don’t let the size detour you, just wait patently and it’s worth it!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Really cute specialty martini bar with friendly staff! The drinks were so fun, we had trouble deciding! We went with the birthday cake, fruity pebbles and banana chocolate. They were all delish! The bartenders were super friendly, even suggested an awesome place for live music that both my mother and husband would enjoy! Definitely check this place out!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Crowded hard to get to bar to order but once we did excellent drinks, fun place to visit. Our party ordered a variety and we all sipped.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by because of ratings this bar received on Trip Advisor. Ending up being my favorite bar during our stay in Savannah. The bartenders were so nice and helpful, gave us wonderful places to visit while in town. The martinis are beyond amazing, every single kind of martini you can imagine and every martini has special ingredients. For example, the Rice Crispy Treat martini had rice crispies and marshmallow cream on rim of class. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 1 August 2018

Popped in to Jen's & Friends on a recommendation, and we were not disappointed. After a little hiccup at the door (which our bartender took care of), three of us shared two bar stools at the front of the bar and got down to choosing martinis. This was not as easy as you might think - there are hundreds of flavors to choose from! We settled on
Blackberry Cobbler,
Strawberry Lemondrop, and
Biscoff Cookie.
Then we sat back and watched Allie (one of the "& Friends" here) start the martini assembly line! Watching those drinks get assembled was almost (yes, almost) as much fun as drinking them :-)

A couple of hints: these are not cheap drinks, and it takes a few to put a good buzz on. So this is a place to go with your friends and have some fun!!!! Not so much a place to go for your serious drinking.