“This Girl Scout got goosebumps”

Juliette Gordon Low's Birthplace
Ranked #21 of 233 things to do in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace is Savannah's first Registered National Historic Landmark. Enjoy a guided tour, tracing the arc of Juliette Gordon Low's life and the Movement she founded that continues to build girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had tour guide Janice. She was great. Very knowledgable and approachable for questions. The lady that checked me in was great as well. Of course, I would expect nothing less from Girl Scouts.

As I was walking through the building and hearing the different stories it was hard for me not to tear up. What a great organization and community started by a great woman.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 457)
All reviews
"troop"
in 86 reviews

40 - 44 of 1 457 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Been waiting my whole life to see JGL house and it did not disappoint! My girls are both scouts and loved the tour, shop, & garden. Stevie was our tour guide and she was superb! She told us details on all the family items in all the rooms along the tour. The house is full of personal family pictures & original items, very exciting to see! Loved the interactive library room and the garden the most!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Was a GS for my whole life and finally made it to the home of JGL. The home is absolutely gorgeous and so well maintained. JGL was more than just a GS and contributed so much to the US for women and girls. She was intelligent, artistic and talented. Definitely a must see to learn more about a prominent Savannah family and to see the inside of a beautiful home.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My daughter (a 12 year old Cadette) and I decided on a whim to take the tour as we were passing through Savannah, and we are so glad we did! Whether you are a Girl Scout or not, the home and history are amazing! There is a really cool interactive room for the kids, as well. I would definitely recommend stopping in.