Reviews (3 466)
3 466 results
2 381
2 381
All reviews ellis square city market fire pit mini bar non alcoholic drinks candied bacon great location free snacks complimentary glass of wine historic district walk in shower the river small balcony within walking distance modern hotel valet parking awesome hotel
130 - 135 of 3 466 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Andaz tries to appeal to all of your senses - quirky artwork, unique architecture, minibar treats to tip the scale even further. We were lucky enough to stay in the Andaz in Amsterdam and loved everything about it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Sarah M, Sales Assistant at Andaz Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Kygirl-Faye,

Thank you so much for the excellent five star review of you recent visit with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the minibar treats and enjoyed the unique and quirky artwork and architecture. Thank you for your loyalty to Hyatt and Andaz and we look forward to having you back as our guest again soon!

Best Regards,
Denise Donnelly

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights after an event and enjoyed the service and atmosphere. The only reason I did not give it a five is due to the valet. I understand Savannah can be frustrating at times, but the valet took an average of 30 minutes each time.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Denise D, Sales at Andaz Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Neal - Thank you for your awesome review during your time with us. We appreciate your comments and will share your review with our team. We look forward to having you back as our guest.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on our way to Tennessee. The hotel is in a great location, right in the middle of everything in the Historic District. Its walking distance to midtown area and right across the street from the river. The room was amazing with 3 TVs in the room. Room included the water, sofas, and juice in the fridge in the room. Very pet friendly. The front desk comped breakfast for our rooms because one of our rooms wasn't ready on time. The inhouse breakfast buffet was outstanding, possibly the best buffet breakfast I have ever had. It had an omelette station, fresh fruit, fresh baked bread, and fresh squeezed juice. The bar features some pretty elaborate drinks. The bar tender was very skilled and poured and make excellent drinks.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Canecountry - Thank you so much for the excellent five-star review of your recent visit with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel along with the amenities in the guestrooms and 22 Square Restaurant and Bar for breakfast and drinks. We look forward to having you back as our guest!

Best Regards,
Denise

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is my second stay at the Andaz in Savannah. The hotel is a boutique hotel in the heart of downtown Savannah, a short walk to the sights and best restaurants. The room had a small balcony overlooking the square and the free snacks and drinks was a nice touch. The only criticism I have is that there is no onsite parking and valet was $30/day. All of the nearby garages were full when I arrived but it was not a major inconvenience and the service was quick to retrieve my vehicle. I highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Marty - Thank you for your awesome review on your most recent stay with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the complimentary snacks in the guest room along with the balcony. Thank you for your loyalty to Hyatt and Andaz and we look forward to welcoming you back as our guest!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Check in and check out were very simple and easy. This hotel is in a perfect location. It’s in the middle of Ellis Square which makes everything within walking distance. Even though it’s in the middle of the square, it’s a very quiet hotel. I never heard one sound at night. The pool area and terrace are also very private. I would stay here again and I’ve stayed at multiple hotels in downtown Savannah.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Brooke & Josh - Thank you for your five-star review on your most recent visit with us! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the convenient location of our hotel and our Terrace. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest again!

Best Regards