“The Mirages!!!”

Blends a Coffee Boutique
Ranked #1 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Savannah
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I had the Blueberry Lavender Mirage (their version of a Frappuccino) and it was delicious! My husband had the matcha one as well and it was awesome. Super cute place. Really unique stuff!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This place has the best avocado toast I ever tasted! Cold brew lavender coffee was aslo very good. I plan to visit again when I am in Savannah.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I wish every coffee place had the same concept as Blends in Savannah, where you have the option to select the beans and origin from a a reasonable (more than two) selection of places. The coffee from Ethiopia was by far the best, but I am sure any one selected will hit the mark depending on your preferences. The environment inside Blends is inclusive (excellent Staff and customer care) and very spacious, as well as clean, compared to other Coffee places.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This shop was across the street from out hotel so it was a convenient choice but we were pleasantly surprised at the portion size and quality of food. I had ½ order of avocado toast which was delicious. Hubby had an omelet and we shared a pastry. Wide variety of coffee/milk choices left us wishing we were in town for another day.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful stop for drinks while shopping. Staff was friendly and helpful. Love the atmosphere with games and plenty of seating!