“Dinner at Accents”

Incorporated Accents Grill
Ranked #543 of 2 219 Restaurants in Baltimore
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The restaurant was packed when my friends and I arrived. We were seated and were waited on quickly. The server was friendly and helpful. I had a matzoh ball soup and a chicken wrap. The wrap was decent, but the matzoh ball was tasteless. I have eaten here a number of times before and this was my worst experience here.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited with family in the evening hours. It was extraordinarily full. We actually had to wait for about 15 minutes before we could be seated. The service is good, the food is delicious, and there is ample parking. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten at Accents several times, both alone and with friends. My fish (grilled and sushi) and my friends’ meat have always been excellent. I love their grilled veggies and roasted green beans.

The service is good, though occasionally slow. The atrium seating is a bit odd, but there aren’t that many people going by, so it doesn’t feel as public as it looks at first glance.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

While eating in an atrium may not be for everyone, the service and food made up for the interesting ambiance. Red meat was cooked just as we asked (even the kid's hamburger was rare as requested). Generous servings, and a friendly staff made for a terrific experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Not just good burgers and steaks but hot subs, wraps, deli sandwiches and hot chicken salads (for those who want to pretend they are being healthy!).

The restaurant is in the atrium of a small mall, almost an afterthought to the thriving deli and takeout location that houses the kitchen. But the food is good and the service is more than adequate.