Reviews (2 643)
2 643 results
1 256
1 256
All reviews great location fire pit convention center rooftop pool white noise machine across the street room service club level harbor view room camden yards self parking corner room mini bar beautiful hotel federal hill national aquarium hotel restaurant
143 - 148 of 2 643 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Our room was very clean , and our harbor view foom had a fantastic view. We celebrated our 45th Wedding Anniversary touring the harbor and visiting the aqarium was very entertaning. We plan to bring other family members next year

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Stayed at this hotel for my granddaughters wedding which took place at the hotel. If you want a good experience stay here. The staff is professional, courteous and go out of their way to make your stay pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Very nice stay would recommend for short term for event stays. Rooms were clean . Unusual corner room at end . Quite not munificent a view. Late night food and drinks great and very attentive staff . Thank you !!!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We spent one night here and liked it very much. The room was very nicely furnished and clean. It had a great view of the harbor which we enjoyed. We had cocktails in the lounge which is nicely appointed and very comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My husband has always been a Hyatt member. He had points to use so he thought a weekend get away would be nice. We chose Inner Harbor. Hotel is older and needs brightening and refreshing. The lobby and drive up is bleak and not welcoming. The girl who checked us in was attractive but obviously not happy in her job. She spoke very quickly with an accent...Was unsure of what she was saying especially with the noise from other people arriving. When asked what she said...she abruptly handed me a paper on the hotel and stared at me. Ok.....We found the pool and went out to see it on the 6th floor...No attendants to be found..There was a bar and a posted drink menu...No one to help. When leaving the pool, I felt something hit my head entering the building...I looked up and saw the ceiling was decaying. Obviously, no one cares. Ewww. While walking around Inner Harbor...We stopped at the Marriott by the marina...Beautiful! Great vibe. People smiling and greeting you. I am a Marriott member...I will continue to be. Very disappointed in the character and quality of this Hyatt! Tonight is my last night. Thank goodness.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple