Lord Baltimore Hotel(Baltimore)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$98
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$161
Hampton.com
US$214
US$195
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$243/night.

US$86
US$85
US$87
US$79
US$166
US$126
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

Admiral Fell Inn(Baltimore)
US$173
US$148
US$202
US$184
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$314/night.

Reviews (1 750)
1 750 results
1 137
1 137
All reviewsexplorers loungeacross the streetharbor view roommaryland science centerchocolate covered strawberriesfederal hillbeautiful hotelvalet parkingrooms are largeindoor poolcamden yardsvalet staffking bednational aquariummini fridgefitness centerself park
67 - 72 of 1 750 reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Outstanding!! The checkin went fast and every staff member I engaged was professional. I was truly impressed with this property, but it was the staff that put it over the top. Thank you! Our buffet was tasty and the room was very modern and clean. Parking was a little sketchy, but follow the signs and you will navigate the maze just fine. Ask for an inner harbor view when you book or checkin. It’s a must!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Alan W
Bob_Haislip, General Manager at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Alan, thank you for the great feedback about your recent stay with us at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore in conjunction with a conference you attended. I'm proud that my friendly, helpful team made such a wonderful impression throughout your stay! Future guests will benefit from your strong suggestion to select a harborview guestroom, as the views are absolutely worth the additional price. Regarding parking, we offer both valet parking from our courtyard entrance and self parking in the privately owned garage adjacent to the hotel. Many packages offered on our website include valet parking, which saves money and the time needed to navigate the garage. We hope you'll plan to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I arrived with no idea where to park. The valet quickly and clearly explained my options. No pressure. I took the self parking option. The garage was very easy to find, well light and clean. The entrance tot he hotel was easily accomplished. The service at the desk, again easy, with added clarity with regards to he expense of parking. The room was very clean. A great view of the Harbor. Extra linen for my daughter who joined us. No problem, I did even reach for the front desk, it was already in the room. The exist the next day was equally smooth. A very quick stroll to the inner Harbor Interest. In closing a great nights sleep. A good place to stay.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the water do cost a little more, but it is a nice view from the higher floors
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Michael, we're delighted to read about your family's wonderful experience as our guests recently at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore! Guests who select harborview guestrooms are universally happy with the breathtaking views of the waterfront. And, of course, being right across the street from the waterfront means that the array of place to dine, shop, and visit are merely steps away from the hotel's front doors. I'm glad that our friendly front door team set the tone for a great stay by providing you with helpful information about parking. For your next visit, consider one of our many packages available on the hotel's website that includes valet parking built into the package price. We hope you'll be returning soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The conference I attended was hosted at the Sonesta. Poor quality bed (mattress and food). very limited menu choices and food quality was poor. Hotel did not have a mattress topper and was extremely uncomfortable - had a back ache for 2 days. TV selections are very limited. The staff, however were very nice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta

Cheryl, I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your recent visit. We have hosted a number of conferences in the month of June, and the feedback from our meeting planners about the quality of the food and food presentation has been overwhelmingly positive. We've recently completed an $11 million property renovation, and all of our guestrooms feature new furnishings, including new bedding that has been universally praised by our guests. It sounds as though there is a specific issue with the mattress in the guestroom where you stayed, and therefore I hope you let our team know about the issue so that we can replace the mattress if necessary. Regarding the television choices, we feature a basic cable package from Comcast that offers more than 45 channels, which is a more robust channel lineup than typically found in Baltimore hotel guestrooms. I am delighted to know that despite your uncomfortable stay, my staff made a wonderful impression through the delivery of friendly, helpful service. I hope you will reach out to me prior to your next visit to Baltimore so that I can personally ensure that you enjoy a far better experience. I will share your comments with my team and we will learn from your experience.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I had first noticed the Royal Sonesta last year when I took a cruise of the inner harbor and thought to myself that I should give the hotel a try when I am back in Baltimore.
Last week I stayed one night there. The photos taken by management sure make it look beautiful, but inside I found the hotel dreary with long dim corridors. I booked my room through an online booking service and thought what I was getting was a good price. I had asked the front desk for a view of the inner harbor but was told that I would have to pay an additional $30 and of course there was an additional fee of $100 for incidental charges added on! I only used that for dinner, but not breakfast the following morning.

My room was located on the 3rd Floor, a long way from the main elevators and faced an inner yard with no view of the harbor. Though comfortable with all the basic amenities including shower, bath and a comfortable bed, the WIFI did not work. I ended up having to go back downstairs walking around hopelessly for the elevator which was not clearly marked. When I returned to my room, I could not get in and had to return back downstairs. Apparently, the magnetic strip on both cards had been deactivated. Finally, I was able to get in and use my IPAD. The front desk had given me an incorrect password. T

he staff are very professional but lack an intimate knowledge of the area. I was sent on an hour-long walk, which if I had known could have been done by water taxi would have saved a considerable amount of time.

As far as dining is concerned, their restaurant, though a bit pricey for breakfast was adequate with a decent amount of seating. It took a long while to prepare my dinner, nearly thirty minutes, but the food was fresh. Breakfast the following morning was prepared much more quickly and I checked out of the hotel on time.

PROS
-convenient to the inner harbor
--a nice but pricey restaurant
-free Wi-Fi
-very courteous and professional staff
-dedicated taxi service to other destinations if you ask at the front desk

CONS
-no free breakfast
-Most rooms do not face in the inner harbor
-Employees need to receive training on the different transportation options in getting around Baltimore.
-guest rooms do not have central lighting
-the long corridors are not well marked and I was only able to find one bank of elevators
-the passkeys can easily become demagnetized

VERDICT - Would I go back? Possibly, but they would not be my first choice on or near the inner harbor!

Room Tip: always ask for a room near an elevator
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank neil102

Neil, thank you for staying with us recently and for sharing such detailed feedback about your experience. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Our hotel is one of the smallest hotels in the Inner Harbor area (with 203 guestrooms and suites), and I would not personally describe our corridors as long, particularly in comparison to the other hotels in our waterfront neighborhood. We have one bank of three elevators, and the elevators are located in a central hallway on each floor separated from our guestrooms so that no guestrooms have to endure noise from the elevators. There is certainly a premium price applied to our harborview guestrooms and suites, and a quick reading of countless other reviews will reflect that our guests universally love those views and recommend that other guests book those accommodations. We've recently completed an $11 million property renovation, and all of our guestrooms and guestroom corridors feature a modern new look and vibe, so I am disappointed that you've described our corridors as dreary. I apologize that you initially had problems connecting to the fast, free Wi-Fi and that your keys became de-magnetized, as I realize both issues will cause undue frustration. I'm glad that you enjoyed the friendly service from our team, as well as the delicious food. As a full-service hotel with a restaurant, breakfast is not included in the room rates, as that's typically an amenity found in select service hotels. Our Concierge is an expert on recommending the best places to dine and visit while in Charm City, as well as the various transportation options, which include water taxis, ride-sharing services, and the free Charm City Circulator. I apologize that an apparent miscommunication resulted in your walking for a long period of time. We'd be honored to have you stay with us again the next time you decide to visit Baltimore for an overnight getaway. I am confident that we will deliver a far better experience. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The first time I reserved this hotel was for my birthday in 2016. I was very please with my room, the valet was very accommodating and while out on dinner I came back to a wonderful surprise from the staff. Last week we book a overnight stay through Groupon and I was thrilled when Royal Sonesta was on of the list. The rooms are spacious ; very comfortable and modern. Both visits I had inner harbor view and the view is breathtaking to wake up to in the morning .
We had a late check in and a late check out Ms. Annette the Manager was covering a shift and was very pleasant even at 2:00am. She was very warm and hospitiable. Upon check out the doorman and I had a wonderful morning conversation and he directed me to Jonathan for any other needs for when we return for our next stay. The rooms where spotless, the beds are very comfortable... everything in the room worked. The bathrooms are nice and big. Showers are spacious... shower head pressure was great. Both stays was amazing; Royal Sonesta really customize your stay just for you. I would recommend this hotel anytime ! Thank you all for Extraordinary Service

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Bob_Haislip, General Manager at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Mandy, thank you for recently returning to Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore for another wonderful stay at our Inner Harbor hotel! I'm glad that our staff continues to take great care to provide such friendly, helpful service, and we'll be sure to share your comments with Annette as well as out front door team. Our recently redesigned guestrooms are well-appointed with contemporary furnishings and amenities, and guests who select a harborview guestroom universally love the breathtaking views of the beautiful Inner Harbor waterfront. We appreciate your recommendation of our hotel to fellow travelers, and we look forward to hosting you again sometime soon!