“Found a human hair in my food”

Tir Na Nog Irish Bar & Grill - Baltimore
Reserve with OpenTable
Tir Na Nog Irish Bar & Grill - Baltimore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 2 387 Restaurants in Baltimore
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Calvert st
Description: Dedicated to the Irish tradition of hospitality and good times, Tir na nOg is a friendly neighborhood pub located in the heart of the Inner Harbor. Tir na nOg is where friends and family get together and celebrate all that life has to offer.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The service was slow and I could overlook that as the view was great.

But when I found a hair in my potato corn hash, my appetite disappeared.

I am not going back and I recommend you avoid the place. It leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Marci S, Manager at Tir Na Nog Irish Bar & Grill - Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

We are so sorry this was your experience and appreciate you for letting us know. We do hope we were able to somehow rectify the situation while in-house. Thanks again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The menu is varied and the food is very good. Portions are large. Service was outstanding. Homemade desserts were wonderful. In the Inner Harbor with a beautiful view of the harbor. Good place for lunch or dinner.

Thank you so much for stopping in and sharing. Cheers!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

We stopped here for a quick drink while at the Inner Harbor. My gin and tonic was flat and lacked tonic. I think it was gin and club soda. When I complained, I got a cup of flat weak tasting tonic. What a bummer. The good part is the outdoor balcony on the second floor which has a good view of the Inner Harbor and the goings-on below.

We are so sorry this happened; this is absolutely not our standard. Thanks for letting us know. Cheers!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Late lunch, we sat outside on a perfect day, great time with friends. The beers were wonderful, the Irish nachos are fun, sandwiches, fish and chips, Shepard's pie oh yeah it is all there. We had a great time and hope to find a reason to go back soon. service was a bit slow but it was fine with me so we could enjoy each other. The only thought for improvement was the portion of mussels was a tease not a pub portion.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We had cocktails out on the patio. It had a nice harbor view and was very enjoyable. Good service and good drinks!