Reviews (1 640)
1 640 results
1 029
1 029
All reviews camden yards across the street convention center pickles pub great location inner harbor orioles game valet parking within walking distance oriole park complimentary breakfast minute walk light rail valet service ball park would definitely stay here again easy access
50 - 55 of 1 640 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Valet parking was a bit expensive but worth every penny for the convenience. Christian checked us in very quickly & was very friendly. The room & breakfast were good. The hotel is just across the street from the stadium, perfect location to catch a game!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Cory C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear wag1012,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Baltimore Convention Center. We are happy to hear that you had a good experience. We make all attempts to keep parking as affordable as possible but since we do not have our own parking facility, we are at the mercy of the city parking contractor and the 20% tax on parking. We hope you enjoyed the game and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Came to Baltimore to see a baseball game. Excellent location. Directly across the street from Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Quick, easy check-in. Valet was great. Hotel was clean. Breakfast is awesome. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Cory C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear JPM1003,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience here in Baltimore. We are all pleased to hear that you had a great stay and would recommend us to others. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Our family had a good experience at this Hampton Inn, and it was the PERFECT place to stay for going to Orioles baseball games -- it is just across the street from Camden Yards. The check-in process was quick and our room was clean and had a view of the stadium. Breakfast was pretty standard --there is a nice patio area for eating outside if the weather is good.

We had two "challenges"
1) The hotel website indicates that rollaway beds are available, and I requested one in the notes on my reservation form, but when we checked in, they told us we couldn't have one in the particular room we had because of fire codes. We travel with two young adult children who don't want to sleep in the same bed, so this was a problem--the hotel was sold out, so room switches weren't possible. One of our kids ended up sleeping on the floor, which I didn't like. So, if your family needs a rollaway bed, be sure to check with the hotel directly before booking.
2) I was worried about the valet parking situation based on other reviews. I knew that parking was expensive, and I consider that part of the cost of travel in a large town. We needed to get our car out of the valet area four total times -- three times the car was brought up immediately. However, on Saturday evening, we waited 20 minutes with two other people waiting ahead of us -- in that whole time, we never saw even one car pulled up, and we finally gave up and called an Uber (and they wouldn't pick up right in front of the hotel, so we had to walk several blocks as well--the whole thing was very inconvenient)-- I am really annoyed that I had to pay for an Uber on top of paying almost $40 a day to park my car. I don't understand why on a Saturday night with people waiting for cars that no one was getting helped. If you use the valet service and need your car in a hurry, be aware that there seem to be some "glitches" in the valet system.

Even with these two issues, we would definitely stay here again -- the convenience of being close to the ballpark and the cleanliness of the hotel override the problems that we encountered.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Cory C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear cogaha,

We are very pleased to hear that you had a good experience at the Hampton Inn and found our location convenient to the Stadium. I sincerely apologize for the challenges you experienced. We are limited on which room types can accommodate rollaways as the spacing in the room would cause a fire hazard. I will be sure to share your comments with our valet contractor and I apologize for the inconvenience. We do hope to see you again on your next trip to Baltimore. Please stop by and ask for me and I will be sure to rectify the valet parking situation.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Staff made me feel right at home. Accessible room was just right for my needs. I asked for a shower bench and they delivered! The staff was very attentive to my requests. I would stay again for any future trips to Baltimore.

Room Tip: If you don't see the things you need, just ask for it. You will be surprised in the end.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mary Lou F,

I am happy to hear that you felt at home here in Baltimore. Our goal is to exceed all guests' expectations and deliver a memorable experience. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Baltimore.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Directly across the street from Camden Yards this was the perfect stop on my 30 ballpark Journey! The room was spacious, clean and cool. The staff are friendly and helpful, breakfast was great and there is a guest laundry!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Cory C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore-Downtown-Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear caypasa,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hampton Inn Baltimore - Downtown Convention Center. We are happy to hear that you found your room to be spacious, clean and comfortable. Our team will be excited to know that their efforts have not gone unnoticed. We hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Baltimore.