“Great pizza”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Betw. E. Pleasant St. & E. Saratoga St.
Transit: A short walk from most downtown hotels, use Baltimore City’s FREE Purple Line Circulator buses (going North-exit 305 Pleasant Street & N. Charles Street or Going South-exit 317 St Paul and Saratoga Street)
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Found this spot as last minute dinner spot. Pizza was great. Staff was friendly. Nice selection of beer. Reasonably priced. Definitely consider.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

A few years back, on a rainy evening, my sister and I were looking for a restaurant to have a quick bite to eat. We walked by Maisy's and saw that it was pretty crowded, which meant the food/drinks were probably good. And my instincts did not fail me! Loved the crab cakes and the Mac & Cheese. I've been to this place 3 times since this review. In addition to the great food, there are plenty of sites to see around the neighborhood like the Baltimore Basilica, the Walters Art Museum, and the Enoch Pratt Free Library. Enjoy Maisey's

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Can't say enough good things about this place. Courtney and Sean felt like old friends by the time we left. We loved the crab cakes, Brittany Speares, and bread pudding ..all at reasonable prices...but it was the vibe that made it special. Don't miss it if you're looking for a best of neighborhood restaurant...oh yes and the drink

1  Thank jimmyturbo
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Has dinner there before a concert at Royal Farms. Food was fabulous. Bartender recommended the Swedish meatballs for an appetizer. We weren’t disappointed. We also had the Bianca pizza. It was delicious. Haven’t had a pizza that good in a while. When I’m in Baltimore I typically eat in Fells or the Harbor but will definitely put Maisy’s on my list to go back to and recommend to friends visiting.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

We were returning from a great trip to the Eastern Shore when our flight was canceled at five pm and there was not another until 6:45 AM. We got a last minute reservation at the Marriott and arrived somewhat upset at the whole situation. The hotel recommended a restaurant we could walk to but the storm hit that caused the cancellation so we ended up ubering for three blocks.
Maisy's was somewhat loud and definitely rustic but there were people on their laptops at the couches and we were immediately seated at a two top. Interesting menu and decent wine choices.
Our waiter had to run home and put his windows down so the manager, TJ, took over our table. He was fun, listened to our story and got the order going.
We split the Maisy's salad and then the two crab cake dinner. All were excellent and I can definitely recommend the crab. After our two martini's and wine we were ready to get to bed since we were getting up early. He brought a complimentary slice of cake to us as we waited to uber back to the hotel. Very thoughtful.
I was only disappointed that we did not get to try the Brittany Spears. TJ told us we would be surprised so we have something to look forward to next trip.