Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$192
Hotels.comUS$192
PricelineUS$192
FindHotelUS$192
TravelocityUS$192
Orbitz.comUS$192
All reviews mid century room was clean located within walking distance oatmeal continental breakfast one night stay road trip retro lobby throwback twin
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

My room and my family members room had mold! Along the door jam and in the fridge.

Not family friendly! I had my one year old daughter with us. She cried at 8:45 pm and management came and knocked on our door telling us there was noise complaint. Even know quite time is not until 10 pm.

Rooms were dirty and falling apart.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SweetJo0000
Reviewed 1 February 2021

The room was clean and spacious. The night check in staff was accommodating, helpful and nice.

The reason for 2 stars is mostly because of the morning staff. My 6 year old nephew has cystic fibrosis and requires almost 2 hours of medical treatments every morning and night.I stayed at this hotel with my first overnight visit/responsibility of treatments for my nephew, I didn't realize the time required for his treatment. I went to the front desk and requested a late check out, explaining that my nephew has cystic fibrosis and needed more time for medical treatments. I was given an extra half hour.

At the end of the extra half hour the management was knocking on my door, giving me and my family dirty looks and making us very uncomfortable. We were doing what we could to finish the treatments and get out, and the lady made it very clear she didn't like us. We will not be back.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2020

We stayed 3 nights at this hotel and were amazed how comfortable the room was being an older property. We had a double queen with a twin bed. Very spacious, very practical furniture, great TV, lots of hot water, but best of all was the super comfortable beds. We're 74 and a comfortable bed is a necessity. Staff was very friendly and attentive to our needs. In this Covid environment I felt very safe as much as one can be away from home.

Room tip: The large room we had with 2 queens and a twin was room 110
Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 10 October 2020

I found that the Atomic Motel was clean and comfortable for my one night stay. The touches they've put into the place to make it '60s retro are nice. The rooms could use some freshening up with paint on the floor heaters and such, but overall it was quite a nice stay, enhanced by the cordial and friendly staff.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank DanW440
Reviewed 12 September 2020

Make sure you pack a coffee maker...because your room won't have ANY coffee maker...nor will it have a AIR CONDITIONER! Also, this place hasn't seen fresh paint in years! We asked for a room with 2 beds. We were given a room with a queen and a single bed and were charged $105+ tax...way overpriced for the rooms we were given. The only real plus is that the staff is friendly and tries to help. When we complained of the room being too hot, we were offered a extra fan...as it ended up, the fan was quite loud and kept us awake. Our advice is spend a few dollars more at another motel.

Room tip: Yeah...Go to another motel!
Date of stay: September 2020