US$298
Hotel Elliott(Astoria)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$220
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

US$214
US$146
Orbitz.com
US$360
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$407/night.

Norblad Hotel(Astoria)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$110
All reviewssea lionswafflescolumbia riversmall bathroomopened the windowheated poolgoonies housesitting areawould stay here againtrolley stopwalking pathbiscuits and gravynice roomfree breakfastopen hourscoffee makerdecent breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the 4th. time I've stayed here and was pleasantly surprised by the big remodel taking place. I really like to new carpeting in the hallways and rooms. The room we stayed in had a very nice bathroom redo and other tidy and comfortable furnishings. Things in the hotel were a bit chaotic what with the remodel but that should be finished soon. My wife and I visit Astoria often and will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Amy G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Columbia River, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you! We appreciate your patience during our renovations. We are pleased with the upgrade and are very proud of the new look!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first time in this hotel. I cannot even remember why I chose it instead of BW where we were staying in a past when visiting Astoria. There was nothing wrong with our room but it had very strange layout. Our room was the last one (#224) on a second floor. It was rather large and had some kind of totally useless entry hall. There was no door between the entry hall and our room and it gave us a feel that our door was open to an outside corridor. As stupid as it may sound, but we felt that we had no privacy. In addition there was half wall in a middle of the room. I guess it was suppose to separate it into two areas in case if someone was using sofa to sleep. Our room was freshly remodeled but it still had dated and low-class feel. Remodeling was still going on in the most parts of hotel. Because of this there were a large number of containers on their parking which made it difficult for customers to park. It was close to water and to a large group of sea lions that were extremely loud. Their breakfast was rather modest. Overall I we did not enjoy this hotel and most likely will not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear your stay wasn't exceptional. Our renovations are completed so we hope you give us another chance.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I will just give you the rundown.......

Location- a little far from downtown and the restaurants on the water if you want to walk. Driving is only like 5 mins. There is nothing but a grocery store walking distance. The riverwalk path is right behind the hotel if your a runner or walker. The seals are behind the hotel on the docks. You can walk down and see them. We did have a room on the water but we didn’t hear the seals while sleeping. (If window is closed)

Rooms - they are all remolded and very nice. We did have a problem with the air conditioner as it wasn’t cooling. We told the front desk but it wasn’t fixed. And we couldn’t sleep with the windows open because of the noise from the road and seals. Bathroom and shower were great.

Breakfast- good enough. They had hot eggs, sausage, and oatmeal. They had a waffle maker. And some bread and pastries. It was just ok. The eggs were not freshly made. More like a frozen microwaveable kind.?

Staff - very nice and friendly.

We didn’t use the indoor pool. But looked nice.

Overall a good stay and I would recommend it. But next time I will stay a little closer to bars and restaurants as we like to walk to them. That was my only disappointment but that was my fault not the hotels.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We appretiate that yo enjoyed out amenities.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I have stayed here many times.
We have had good experiences and bad experiences at this hotel.
This time we got a room with a king bed that had been all remodeled.
But the view out the window was nothing more than a container one that they use to store their things and to do the remodeling.
The staff was very friendly and considerate when I ask to move rooms but they told me they did not have any extra rooms for that night so we stayed there.
But the room was clean and comfortable the remodeling equipment takes up half of the parking so be careful where you park.
I will definitely stay here again as we have done before

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! Allow us to apologize for the containers in the parking lot during our construction. They were needed for storing supplies and all our new furniture for our newly renovated rooms. We appreciate your patience during our upgrade.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When we reserved this motel we were told it was being upgraded, but when we arrived the only evidence of construction or remodeling was a "handful" of construction shacks off to the side.

When we arrived early on Memorial Day weekend we were told our room was ready. On Saturday evening we enjoyed the large pool with a temperature just a little cooler than a heated pool. As we had just come from climbing Astoria Column I was beginning to ache a little so after a brief swim I moved over to the hot water spa.

The fitness room had all the equipment I would enjoy using including the weight equipment and the treadmill.

The room was spacious with two queen size beds and more than adequate seating room for the four of us.

But the biggest surprise was the breakfast we had both Saturday and Sunday mornings. They started supplying the self-serve breakfast at 6:30 and kept it well supplied until almost checkout time. As we entered the room we picked up our plates and silver to start down the line of choices. My wife chose to make her Swedish Waffle while I skipped to my favorite breakfast -- Biscuits and Gravy with sausage and scrambled eggs. Along the line were choices of dry and hot cereals. Finally before taking our seats we chose our drinks: either coffee, milk or juice. And we topped it all off with fresh fruit.

We ate at a small table, but had to "borrow" two chairs from tables close by. There were adequate tables for everyone eating and on one occasion a guest using a wheel chair was able to roll up close to the table (we had borrowed one of the chairs).

From our motel we saw several ships anchored in the river waiting for a bar pilot to take them over the Columbia River bar to the Pacific Ocean or a river Pilot to take them up the river to Longview, Vancouver or Portland.

Everything from our check-in to check-out was great. The desk clerk on duty told us where to park for ease of unloading our car to our room and where NOT to park because of the east end mooring basin property next door that would issue a citation if we parked on their lot.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Al M

Thank you so much for your positive review. We hope to see you in the future on your next trip to Astoria, Oregon.