All reviews trundle bed jacksonville airport eggs and sausage flight was cancelled ruby tuesdays front desk great night sleep rooms are nice would definitely stay here again convenient location large room refrigerator and microwave breakfast buffet stayed here for one night cruise port the hotel is clean lobby area
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I recently spent one night at the Springhill Suites Jacksonville Airport. I chose the airport due to its free airport shuttle, affiliation with Marriott Rewards, free breakfast and that it looked to be one of more updated Springhill's (which can make a big difference). The hotel has a modern feel even if the overall color scheme is a little odd. Upon arrival at JAX airport, I called for the hotel shuttle and it arrived about 15 minutes later. The shuttle is shared with other hotels, so we had to make a couple of stops. But overall it was a short ride.
My check-in was fast and friendly and I grabbed a beer from the marketplace cooler for my room, and was quickly checked in. The rooms are not traditional "Suites", but basically larger rooms with a separate sitting area and wet bar. If you've never stayed at a Springhill Suites, they now feature room furnishings from West Elm and they are very nice and comfortable. The work desk is good and there is plenty of power outlets. The bed was huge and very comfortable and luckily the AC worked very well considering it was 90 degrees out! My only complaint in the room and its minor is the TV is not one of Marriott's newer internet enabled TV's that have Netflix, and that there is carpet in the sink area, which I always hate when you have wet feet after a shower.
But overall a great room and great night sleep.
IN the morning breakfast is free and has all of the basics. The hosts were actually super friendly, and the fresh strawberries were of really high quality. Another small complaint is that Springhill coffee is pretty terrible!
Overall this was a great stay and I will choose this property again when in JAX.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We would definitely stay here again. It is pet free and smoke free which are huge bonuses in looking for a place to stay. The breakfast ladies went out of their way to make the meal good and plentiful. Ladies at front desk were very good with suggestions for food and routes.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018

If you are looking for a decent room....they are nicely done. The fact that i am platinum elite and have not near the elevator in my profile and they put me next to the "loud" elevator not withstanding.

The oatmeal at breakfast - lumpy, gross. The TVs on the fitness equipment don't work....one had video but no audio. And you need an eliptical.

The Crowne Plaza and Hyatt Place are much better area choices.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2018

The room was clean, however, the elevators were cleaned once during our five day stay, the carpet in the hall to our room had cereal on it the entire time (never vacuumed), the men's bathroom in the lobby was without paper towels for three days, 50% of the time (or more), the coffee makers were empty, and the breakfast area stayed covered in food/salt/cereal/sugar. Please clean more.

Room tip: Top floor away from elevators
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rhonda K, Manager at SpringHill Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear 2commuters,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your honest feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I apologize that your experience left something to be desired. Please rest assured that I will personally address these issues with the appropriate departments.
I would like to hear more about your stay and comments, if you would be so kind as to contact me directly via email at luke.roberts@baywoodhotels.com or telephone at 904-741-8002 I would be more than happy to further discuss your stay with you. Again, we thank you for sharing your experiences with us on TripAdvisor and hope that during your next trip to Jacksonville that you will allow us another chance to "wow" you.
Thank you again.

Luke Roberts
Guest Services Manager
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Jacksonville Airport
13550 Airport Court
Jacksonville, FL 32218
Tel: 904-741-8002

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Aurther did an outstanding job on the check in. Room apeared to be clean but freezer was never defrosted so our ice bags could not be reinsurted for freezing. Mold was also growing In corner of shower wall.

Breakfast disappointing met minimum Mariott standards and at the bottom of other Spring Hills we stayed. Also toaster heating element was burnt out.

Suggest you stay at Residence Inn nearby.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rhonda K, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Jacksonville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Good Morning Richard,

My name is Luke Roberts and I am the Guest Services Manager at the SpringHill Suites Jacksonville Airport.
It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to use these instances as a teachable moment. Please rest assured that I will personally address the issues you experienced in regards to your room and the breakfast.
I would like to obtain more details regarding the specifics of these occurrances, if you are able please contact me directly at 904-741-8002 or via email at luke.roberts@baywoodhotels.com.
Thank you again for your honest feedback.

Luke Roberts