All reviews front desk car dealership road noise mayo clinic very nice hotel rooms were very clean stayed one night staff was friendly great customer service complimentary breakfast interstate channels conference pet
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Recommend your hotel . Excellent staff and location. Clean rooms and tasty breakfast.
Our shower faucet broke Hope or Holly come up to our room with new set of keys she even offer to help us with our luggage to the new room thank you great service .

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mcohen1975
Reviewed 14 May 2018

At first I thought we would not find it, glad we did. Great sleep. for ready for the next day and enjoyed the breakfast buffet.

Desk staff was very friendly. it was clean and well kept.

Dinner at the bar or at a table. menu was minimal but ok.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank James L
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I've been a nomad during March waiting for my house to close in Ocala. The weekend of 16-17 March was insane in Florida as Bike Week/Spring Break made almost every hotel in FL south of I-10 $$$ that forced me out of where i was staying to head up to Jacksonville. Found a great deal through a 3rd Party website for the Holiday Inn-Baymeadows. This place was beautiful, clean, friendly staff and exceeded my expectations. I left wishing I could commute from here, but that might be a little far. The only knock would actually be the location. The hotel itself is located around a bunch of new apartments and an auto dealership off of I-295 but if you want to go somewhere to shop & eat other than the Hotel Restaurant, you're going to have to drive a couple miles to go over to the St Johns Town Center or the Avenues Mall area.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank DrackedaryMaster
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Don’t stay here. We checked in at 3am and being a nicer looking hotel i Expect quiet. We had to move rooms twice because he put us in a handicap room! The maids starting getting out carts at 845! And non stop banging room doors bouncing of doors and shaking my head into headboard since 906am! This is shiiiiiii. We are 10 hrs from home and for over $100 I expect to have a BETTER CLASS OF PEOPLE working and have some tact. It’s lazy to leave all the doors with the latches put so they don’t have to keep accessing doors. They bounce into the walls! I am beyond angry and I want a refund or another holiday Inn down the road towards home. I have a valid life u know and I bet these housekeepers (by the looks of them) never travel and if they did bet they would be screaming like me! I am dizzy and no sleep because of the actions of these girls! Not prob they have to want to hurry and try to leave, DONT DO SERVICE INDUSTRY. BEYOND PISSD OVER THIS I DONT KNOW HOW I CAN MAKE THHE DRIVE ON 3 hrs sleeep!!!!!!!!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Jon B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to personally thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am addressing your concerns with our team and on behalf of each associate please accept our sincere apologies for not meeting your needs. if you are in the area again please feel free to contact me directly. Safe travels!

Hospitably Yours,

Reviewed 25 December 2017

This hotel was amazing the staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Amanda was great!!! Thanks again me and my family enjoyed our stay. We will come back to visit in the summer. I hope to see you again Amanda thanks for all the information on what to see and where to go my daughter loved the Beach. It was worth the ride and the weather was great.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jon B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Jacksonville E 295 Baymeadows, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our team takes great pride in providing 100% Guest Satisfaction and they were thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please come see us again and safe travels!

Hospitably Yours,