“Bad food bad service”

Denny's
Ranked #932 of 2 272 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This place for starters is bias. While waiting for a seat near the entrance I was able to fully view the dining area where I noticed the room was segregated. Blacks near bbn lack whites near whites and mix race folk between in the middle. The staff servers we also waiting on folks of their own race as well. I am not sure if that was by design or policy or just how it seemed and landed th hat day. We are all one people its 2018. Besides being parked in between my service ducked the place was dirty and my order was messed up. For all this I give this poorly managed Denny's a negative 2 stars.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Average Dennys. Service was ok. A lot of vagrants walking around outside and nearby. Make sure to lock your car.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

The food was very good put the service was horrible. It took 1 hr to get two hamburgers and fries and two choc. shakes.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We met family for breakfast and were pleased to find a large dining room with multiple options for combining tables. The food was standard Denny's fare but well prepared and served quickly. There were a couple of places where the ceiling tiles should be replaced to reduce the shabby look.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Great service Great food friendly staff drinks refilled promptly and food very reasonably priced restaurant was clean