“A good stop after a tour”

Appalachian Brewing Company - Gateway
Ranked #30 of 138 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Be sure to try their homemade root beer and ginger beer. My daughter had the mile high meatloaf and it was very good. Grandson had perogies and bratwurst. They were prepared differently from how we know them but not bad. I had the Korean pork loin.....stay with the typical AMERICAN DISHES. Staff was friendly and we weren't rushed.

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1 296)

144 - 148 of 1 296 reviews

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my gf went here for dinner, we tried a few ales they brew and enjoyed them! The food was great and so was the service! We will definetly stop in again on our next trip.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch with some friends. The service was pretty good and yhere was a good selection of craft beers. Ordered lunch and it arrived pretty quickly compared to other visits. I ordered stromboli and it was a nice portion. Pretty good taste. Others at my table had the same expierence. My only grip is that their home made sodas. They were not very good. I would stop back for a beer. Until next time.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We were in Gettysburg for a national car meet. The restaurant is within walking distance of our hotel, so it was very convenient. We ordered the shroomZilla quesadilla and roasted brussel sprouts to share between my husband and I. The quesadilla was loaded with tons of cheese which overwhelmed the actual taste of the quesadilla itself. It was also on the oily side, I'm sure because of the excess cheese. The roasted brussel sprouts were sour, we're not sure if it was the brussel sprouts themselves or the sauce that they were cooked in. All in all we were disappointed.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch upon our arrival in Gettysburg. The beer was good, food tasty and service prompt. What more can you ask for?

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Appalachian Brewing Company - Gateway? Share your experiences!