Reviews (2 843)
2 843 results
1 561
1 561
All reviews movie theater hotel restaurant beautiful hotel large hotel hot tub fitness center in town civil war plenty of parking beds were very comfortable short drive indoor pool gettysburg area lobby conference cannon patriotic
121 - 126 of 2 843 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

In town for a show, and the hotel is able to accommodate everyone. We had a problem in the beginning, but the staff took care of it and we appreciate it.
Inside is beautiful...love the canyon in the lobby.
Rooms: Very nice, but you have to ask for a refrigerator.
Staff: Very helpful.
Places to eat: Restaurant 1863, small little place that has pastries, coffee, some other items, 24 hr coffee place and a bar
Plenty of space to have conventions, parties, etc.
Parking: Front and back
Fitness Center: very nice
Exit steps are carpeted and we used them many times.
Elevators: Work well for the number of people there.
Pool: Didn't use, but it is indoors
It was a very nice visit!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Mark M, General Manager at Wyndham Gettysburg, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your full review and kind words. Your comments will be shared with the staff. We have a huddle every morning with the entire staff in which we share comments and feedback. The team enjoys hearing when they have a part in making a guest stay a "Wow". Thank you.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Never stayed at a Wyndham Hotel before. Made a reservation on June 5th for June 12th, 1 night stay; cancelled on the 7th due to travel plan change. They charged my card anyway. Called the local branch where we were to stay, she gave me an 800 number to call a main office out of state. The guy I talked to took all the info and said he'll forward it to the local branch to take care of. Not counting on them, I called my CC company to have the charges removed, which they'll do, no prob.

A half hour on the phone between 3 people to take care of something that shouldn't have happened to begin with. I'll not be making any reservations with Wyndham Hotels again.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank luvcivilwarstuff

If you need further assistance with the charge please reach out to me, 717.339.0020.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We spent one night in this beautiful hotel. We had a room with 2 queen beds. The room was very nicely decorated. It was very clean. The beds were super comfortable. The air conditioning worked great. The best part was the wonderful shower and large bathroom.

It was a great nights stay at the decent price. It would only have been better if it had a complimentary breakfast...however, I believe they do offer breakfast.

We would definitely stay here on our next trip.

Room Tip: get a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. The staff and I look forward to your next trip. Thank you.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel. I really do. It’s very convenient from Route 15 as well as to the National Military Park. We would just jump on 15 south and take the second or third exit (depending on what part of the battlefield we were looking for) and be at the park in 10 minutes. The rooms are spacious and on good condition. They are really clean as well. I found the beds to be more comfortable than most places we’ve stayed. We didn’t have to wait long for an elevator even though there were a lot of people staying there. We didn’t eat there so I cannot make any recommendations about he restaurant but I hear it is good. The only problem we had was a lack of luggage carts. Seriously, so many people and so few carts. So be prepared for that. Otherwise, you are in for a grand stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Your comments will be shared with the team. Thank you.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Clean, but dated. Marks on walls in hallways. Room was clean but lacked the wow a really clean room has. Faucets in room were loose and slid on sink. Escutcheon in shower was off on the grab bar, was this way upon walking into room. Staff not happy to be there. Saw forceful politeness - none was delighted to be there. Expected $300 room, recieved $125.00 room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Daniel H

Thank you for your comments. The items in your review are being addressed today. Thank you.