“Breakfast stop”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My name and cheese omelet was good but didn't care for the home fries. I asked for them well done but still weren't cooked to my liking.
My husband's breakfast eggs were cooked perfectly. The waitress was very good and filled our hot beverages without asking. Wish I had room for some of the baked goods. They looked yummy

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We have enjoyed eating breakfast here for many years. I have liked everything except for the home fries. They are terrible! They are not fried enough and have no onions. I like home fries a little on the burnt side, cooked! If they could fix that Lincoln Diner would be perfect.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I was with a group of Civil War buffs from Canada. We had lunch here 3 days in a row. Everyone had something different except me. I had baked stuffed peppers every time because they are so good. The Canadians have gone but my husband and I came back for 1 last lunch. He’s having a crab cake which he (a Baltimorean) says is pretty good. The others mostly had the soup and sandwich special which comes with rice or tapioca pudding. I tasted both-first class. As for staff, they were friendly and effective. At one time or another everybody went to the bathroom. No complaints there. And the diner is clean. We will definitely return. I love diners and so far, this is my favorite.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We always love this diner. It is open all the time so you can get a meal or snack or a delicious dessert which they display in a large glass refrigerator. Coffee is always fresh. We had lunch a few weeks back. The hamburger was delicious. We were all pleased with what we ordered. The waiter was great.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Love this place. Reasonable prices and homemade food. Soup like Grandma’s . But the best for me was tapioca-still warm . Always come back here!