“Great lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Was able to be seated as soon as we walked in. The food was excellent and so was the service. Very reasonable prices

Write a ReviewReviews (1 496)

51 - 55 of 1 497 reviews

Reviewed 27 January 2018

The waitress said the black and burger was really great. I was hesitant since the black and blue burger had chocolate chips in the burger and then topped with blue cheese. This did not sound good but I was assured that it is a favorite. When it came to the table on a pretzel roll I could not wait to taste it. I now can not go to Gettysburg without coming to The Pub to get my favorite burger.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We had soup, sandwiches, and a “huge” dessert. Everything was very tasty. The server was very attentive even she had a several large groups. We got there at 5:30pm on Saturday evening and were seated immediately but there were a crowd of people waiting when we left around 6:45pm. They also have a good selection of alcoholic drinks. I enjoyed their house red wine, my husband a glass of beer. It’s a beautiful building and we loved the stained glass work in the walls. We wanted a slice of pecan pie but they were out so settled on a chocolate cake. It was so big! You can probably sheet it with four people. Parking in Gettysburg is a little change but if you go early enough, easy to find a street parking spot. There is also a garage behind a hotel across the street from the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We stopped by for a beer, nachos and to watch a football game. Excellent beer selection and big nachos! The service was excellent!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

This local favorite sits right on the round about in downtown Gettysburg making it one of my favorite stops when staying at the Gettysburg Hotel. The wait staff is attentive and friendly. The food is good and reasonably priced. The menu is heavy on chicken if you're looking to eat healthy.