“Service Great,food good, price just not worth it”

The Pike Restaurant & Tap House
Ranked #39 of 136 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Description: The Pike Restaurant and Tap House located in historic Gettysburg, PA offers a variety of different options, from our extensive menus to deciding where you would like to sit and enjoy your delicious meal. We offer an indoor dining area and separate sports bar (which are both smoke free). If you'd prefer eating outside, we offer two separate decks, one for dining purposes only and the other is a lounge and deck bar to relax. ​ The Pike has Adams County's largest beer selection. Offering over 100 different types of bottled beers and 25+ draft beers on tap. We also do banquets which can accommodate up to 300 people and will work directly with you for all your needs of your special event
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Thought I'd give the place a second chance. Food is good and the service is good but 50 a person with tip for buffet I feel is abit over the top. Both times I been there half way through I wish I would of taken my family to the Dobbin House. None of us even had any of the sea food which I suspect the high price is do to. You would think paying this high of a price desert would be on the buffet. If it wasn't for the wait staff this would be a poor rating.

1  Thank ursa70

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I had the opportunity of visiting Gettysburg on December 7 and 8. I stayed at a local hotel located right across the parking lot from the restaurant. Having read some past reviews I was a little hesitant in trying the place. I couldn't have been happier!! The staff was amazing and very friendly. I thought the food was excellent. I only had a burger and wings and a few adult beverages so I can not speak about everything on the menu but I have to say it was really good. I felt prices were pretty much inline with other restaurants. The lounge area was non-smoking which is a huge plus for me being a non smoker. My server was very friendly and kept on top of things. I thought the restaurant was clean and it had a nice atmosphere to it. I know in some bars they like to take care of the locals and sometimes outsiders can feel out of place. I have to say while I was there I never felt like I was put off or had to wait for anything. I was very surprised after reading the reviews of others and having a completely different experience. When I go back to Gettysburg I would certainly go back to this restaurant.

1  Thank Metz48
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We ate here on a Friday night. We had a buffet that had Prime rib, crab legs, shrimp, chicken and much more. Wonderful food and great service. Well worth the money, but you could order from the menu as well

1  Thank dutch49117
Reviewed 30 November 2017

Right next to the Comfort Suites in the heart of Gettysburg National Park - Pub food, very friendly staff, good prices - daily specials - lots of cigarette smoke. Place is popular with the locals. Tacos, mac and cheese, and Reuben were all tasty.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Standard pup like fare, but very good. Be aware, smoking allowed in bar area. Good if you are a smoker, bad for those that don't. Cigar's not allowed. Carry out bottles allowed.

1  Thank BruceR1083

Been to The Pike Restaurant & Tap House? Share your experiences!