“Great Place!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the food is delicious and has a great bar area with lots of TV's. The food is inexpensive, a lot of people go to this place and I know why, because the food and drinks are good as well as the atmosphere

Reviews (1 307)

29 - 33 of 1 307 reviews

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We did the battle field tour and stopped by afterwards.i had the crab and corn chowder and split the cra b cake sandwitch. My wife had a salad. All tasted great. Service was quick. Prices were good for the area.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The Blue and Gray Bar and Grill is a casual, sit-down burger joint situated comfortably near the center of Gettysburg.

FACILITY:
Very nice. Clean, well maintained, and modern. The seating area isn't huge; it may be a little tight for those who use a wheelchair or walker.
The restrooms, as reported by my humans, are largish, clean, and nicely decorated.
STAFF:
Great! Ask for Heather; she took good care of my humans and I. Very attentive, friendly, and helpful.
Of note: when we got into the restaurant, one of my humans was feeling sick and lightheaded due to hunger. We asked if it was possible to get her something to eat right away, and Heather immediately got my human a basket of fries! Very considerate.
FOOD:
In a word, delicious. The burgers were incredibly juicy, made from fresh beef. The unique burgers named after Civil War generals and served with union or confederate flags on them were a fun touch. The grilled cheese bites appetizer is not to be missed! Also, the Maryland crab soup was killer.
KID FRIENDLY?
Possibly. It does have a bar, but also a sit-down area that could potentially host young families. Not geared towards kids, but could work.

Overall? Fantastic. Not to be missed!

Please note: Pets are obviously not allowed in the restaurant; however, there is an outdoor seating area which might allow dogs (I'm not sure.) Be sure to call before bringing your furry friend!

#travellingdakota

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stopped in here for dinner. The food was exceptional. I had a steak, my wife had shrimp as did our daughter. They both raved about their shrimp. Friendly service, good atmosphere and just an overall good time.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

It's not easy finding healthy food in Gettysburg. We did get a good hamburger though. Way too noisy and air was blowing on us. It was a Saturday nite and it's a sports bar. We were grateful that it was open after a "ghost tour"

Been to Blue & Gray Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!