“Good dessert stop”

Johnny Como's Cupcakes and Coffee
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Gettysburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Cupcakes, Cookies, Cruz-Nuts, Pies,Scones, Cannoli's and more! Always fresh baked in the retro 50's kitchen built like Grandma Rose Como! Dont forget the Coffee, Tea Lattes and Espresso to top off your goodies!Be sure to visit the pink 50's style kitchen! We look forward to meeting you and your family...Johnny and Susie Como!
Reviewed 28 May 2017

We stopped for coffee and dessert after walking around the town and the cupcakes and coffee were a mid-afternoon treat after our noon lunch at Food101 just across the street. The small upstairs sitting area reminds one of a 1950s kitchen and is decorated with Perry Como album covers - a fun find.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Stopped in to get something sweet for after lunch. I picked out my cupcake, paid my $4.00 and was on my way. Yeah that's right $4.00 but it is a specialty bakery, small business so I am somewhat okay with all that. My disappointment was the cupcake wasn't special. In fact is was a little dry if anything. If it had been close to the best cupcake ever, great but this was far from it. I can only tell you, it is a nice little shop, friendly people but for me that 1 time I was disappointed.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Stopped for coffee and cakes and made very welcome delicious cup cakes and very interesting owner who is cousin of Perry Como.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Must stop there while in Gettysburg! Beautiful cupcakes. Different delicious flavors! The cupcakes are never dry! Lots of variety...something for everyone!

2  Thank JenLHan
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Delicious cupcakes, with friendly service. and the kids loved the retro kitchen ("what is this?!" While holding a rotary phone...)

2  Thank Diane S