“Delicious Food & Friendly Service”
Review of Gettysburg Eddie's

Gettysburg Eddie's
Ranked #8 of 131 Restaurants in Gettysburg
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 October 2017

My husband and I are frequent visitors to Gettysburg and we always stop at Gettysburg Eddie's at least once during our visit. We had lunch here on a very busy weekend. Our waitress (wish I could remember her name) was awesome. Our order was delayed a bit because of the crowd but our waitress kept checking on us and apologizing for the delay. While we were waiting, I enjoyed sipping on a yummy Apple Cider Sangria! Our meal was delicious and well worth the short wait. We will be back!

Reviews (1 261)

14 - 18 of 1 261 reviews

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We went to this restaurant 4 times while we were visiting. The food is good and the bar serves a great pumpkin ale. Also there are trivia games in the bar area. Servers are extremely pleasant.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We were two couples. Someone who had been to Gettysburg quite often told us this was a good place to eat. We had a nice table right by a front window. The food was pretty good. The only downer was that one person in our party had to contend with a hair in her food; She brought it to the attention of the server who took the plate back. Another plate arrived shortly thereafter. Nothing was said by the server about a free drink or anything like that. There was no adjustment on the bill that arrived at the end. In my opinion their draft beer selection is on the light side. and oriented towards the mass market brands. No local draft offerings. The place was OK, but if I am back in Gettysburg, I will try a different place.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for happy hour near our motel. Friendly bar tender, Cassie, great reubin sandwich with steak fries. We split and had more then enough to eat. Stop here.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Had heard a lot about this place. It was a rainy day so decided to walk up and give it a try. We both had cheeseburgers. Hubby had portabello and I had plain cheese with onion and tomato. They both were very good. Our server was also very good. We both would go back to try something different on the menu.

Been to Gettysburg Eddie's? Share your experiences!