“Would have given terrible score but the young man was ok... other person SOO RUDE!”
Review of Kilwin's - CLOSED

Kilwin's
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Reviewed 9 January 2018

A girl working behind counter was extremly rude. I wanted to buy several lbs of butter creams to ship to my Dad, but only asked if could taste, she could have said ok, but actually laughed out loud and said no... I thought HOW RUDE... the only saving grace was the owners son I think asked if we wanted to try fudge.. .it was on sale. We tried peanut butter but it was all maple flavor and hard... that is why it was buy one get one free... not what we like. I did buy a few things because felt obligated.... my little one was with me... but I WILL NEVER return. I don't know how you managed to stay in business for so many years. You need to work on customer service.. and you charge too much, not everything you sell is so good, my family and NANA used to make better fudge and homemade candy. And.... to laugh in someone's face... made me feel so awful and disgusted. Shame on the person that laughed at me. Sorry for bad review... but have to call it as it is.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Gettysburg has many ice cream shops. Kilwin's ice cream is as good as the best and has more ice cream flavors than any of the others and it's open 12 months a year. Friendly service. Limited indoor seating but has two seats outside next to the sidewalk. Large scoops. We've had Kilwan's ice cream and fudge in Naples, Venice, and St, Petersburg, Florida, and at
Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Kilwin's in Gettysburg is as good as the best of these other locations.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Always a treat to stop at a Kilwin's when travelling to a new location. Their candy is excellent and ice cream too. Finding one in Gettysburg was a nice surprise.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

great fudge - knowledgeable staff - great selection - lots of sampling - friendly feel - worth the stop

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We both stopped here for after dinner dessert.
Salted carmel excellent.
Chocolate almond was hubbys choice.
The ice cream is very good, but way to expensive.