“had the kids with us this trip had to stop....”
Review of Kilwin's

Kilwin's
Ranked #3 of 15 Dessert in Gettysburg
Price range: US$2 - US$8
Reviewed 10 October 2017

great fudge - knowledgeable staff - great selection - lots of sampling - friendly feel - worth the stop

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We both stopped here for after dinner dessert.
Salted carmel excellent.
Chocolate almond was hubbys choice.
The ice cream is very good, but way to expensive.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I about choked when I saw the price of a single cond $5+!!! There is another place a bit further down the street that you can get a double scoop for almost the same price. I bought an experience, not to be experienced again.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Once you taste it, you can't stop eating it! We tried it on a very hot Sept. day. What a treat! You must try it!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Kilwin's is all over and offers excellent ice cream. Enjoyed my big waffle cone with butter pecan before going on my ghost walk!